Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Was That ?

MetServeUK

Hi everyone,

I was driving in to work today, when at about 9.20am - 9.30am on the A12 WESTBOUND (towards London) at about the NEWBURY PARK area I noticed this BLUE IS200 X Reg, it was lowered, had these huge Chrome wheels, and a BLACK BONNET.

There was four exhausts at the back, two on either side .... I believe it was a Chinese type guy driving it (windows were tinted)

That thing looked absolutley gorgeous ... I'm not into modifying the Lex hugely or, not at all shall I say, however the one I saw this morning was looking slick !

Cheers !

Oh and, while i'm on that subject, I'm going to have to ask the driver / owner my self, if I ever see him/her. There is a IS200 that's always parked on GREEN LANE in ILFORD/DAGENHAM it has this one off silver / white type pearlescent paint work, who's is that ? someone !

Thanks again !

:blink:

Hi everyone,

I was driving in to work today, when at about 9.20am - 9.30am on the A12 WESTBOUND (towards London) at about the NEWBURY PARK area I noticed this BLUE IS200 X Reg, it was lowered, had these huge Chrome wheels, and a BLACK BONNET.

There was four exhausts at the back, two on either side .... I believe it was a Chinese type guy driving it (windows were tinted)

That thing looked absolutley gorgeous ... I'm not into modifying the Lex hugely or, not at all shall I say, however the one I saw this morning was looking slick !

Cheers !

Oh and, while i'm on that subject, I'm going to have to ask the driver / owner my self, if I ever see him/her. There is a IS200 that's always parked on GREEN LANE in ILFORD/DAGENHAM it has this one off silver / white type pearlescent paint work, who's is that ? someone !

Thanks again !

That would be Alex (Ukazn), wheels are Chrome Vaults (18"), not sure who does the carbon bonnet. Exhaust was by PowerFlow.

Thanks again !

I think i know who youre talking about he lives in my area .....this guy used to own a beamer this colour - and recently saw plat ice in front of his house, few months later he had the same paint job done on the lex

i think i remember ya Shahz, did ya have a car full of peeps. Anyhows if ya see me on road just give me a toot and i'll stop and chat with ya if ya like.

Yeap that was me in the plat ice (loan car - mines granite sky) - if i didnt have a car full of family i would have given you a toot - will do next time B)