Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Added Sat Nav To My Is200se

idmax

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good, same system as mine, only thing different is you have it on top of dash and i have my where the cd player used to be, very fast system... :) :) :) i do wish i know how to use it proper, not helping when i dont see my car much.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Problem with those is they do not connect to the vehicle speed sensor they rely on the GPS signal. When you ose the signal the system thinks you are stationary. This can cause some problems such as missed exits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been looking into the tomtom go quite a bit, as well as other options. The Go has something called assisted navigation, meaning it theoretically keeps track of where you are even if you lose signal/go into a tunnel etc. I hear it actually works quite well. My sport doesn't have satnav, and I'm a bit annoyed about it too (like a lot of other lexus peeps out there I see) and I reckon that the Go is a good solution, as you can attach it in the space where the motorised monitor normally goes (and it can be removed when you leave the car) .

I had a 2004 satnav is200 for a few days, and I used the tomtom go, and I honestly have to say the Go was much better! The screen update is faster, it has 3d mapping, and is generally really easy to use. There is also a Navman icn510, which u can pick up for about 430 quid, which also looks quite nice, and would fit in well in the space us non-satnav owners have (which obviously needs filling!). If anyone else has any opinions on the tomtom go I would be interested in hearing about em!

I was thinking of getting a decent hands-free fitted for my Nokia 6600 and then getting the Route 66 or Tom Tom software for it. Anyone had any direct experience?

A decent handfree ? - Have you tried the Nokia CK-7W Bluetooth car kit, it's great ... I have one in mine .... excellent !

I was thinking of getting a decent hands-free fitted for my Nokia 6600 and then getting the Route 66 or Tom Tom software for it. Anyone had any direct experience?

ask aido he his running this set up at the mo, he says its fantastic. :D

Excellent, I might have to invest in one...

Aido > Which one have you got?

ScarFace >Thanks for the recommendation, I'll ask around for fitting prices, does it do the fancy radio mute et al

• 1 month later...
just a quick question how easy are them top storage trays to fit and where can i get one and how much they cost??

i want one!!

:D

Really easy, about an hours work for me being really, really careful. They are about 55 quid on eBay, I got mine from a fellow board member.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links