Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

"hero" With Jet Li

Steve

Saw it ages ago mate, effects are very impressive, story gets a bit slow though but if you liked Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon it's very impressive.

One of my favorite film series to come out of that part of the world in the last few years is the Infernal Affairs trilogy - now they are good :)

was it in english Paul??

I bought "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" today and it is in both Manderin (for the GF ) and in english (for moi of couse).. and some scenes were filmed again just for 2 languages. wicked sword scenes... that chick can certainly move.. amazing.

english subs... only thing about watching english dubbed versions is that you lose a lot of the emotion in the voice.. so deffo watch it the firsttime in its original language..

have to disagree with aido about the story slowing down.. i thought i rolled along nicely..

but yes those who liked crouching tiger will love this,, however if you thought the flying around stuff in crouching tiger was stupid then you just wont understand...

I like these sorts of films and I'll probably just buy the DVD of this, once I determine which is the best version.

nooo man,, this has to be seen at teh cinema...

although if you really want to see it on dd then there is the directors cut on bitorrent..

watched it yesterday aswell

good film, was different and kept me guessing a little, never expected nameless to kill the assasins but not really kill them.

and damn he was accurate wit his swordplay!

thought endind could of been done bit better..........my oppinion is that because namelss spared the emperor which he could of easily killed although he would of been killed,the emperor should of offered him a 1on1 as he was only person since broken sword to get near him!

subtitled version i watched, think language was in mandarin (spelling)

ok saw it today.. but some pratt in front of me had his mobile on and kept texting which annoyed me and i lost track of the film.

So i ordered it on DVD from China on a region 0 (with additinal features)