Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Embroidered Shirts And Fleeces Gb

Steve

Hi ho folks.

I am presently in the stages of organising a load of LOC T-Shirts, Polos and fleeces plus loads more stuff real soon. I have received an embroidery sample and it looks very nice indeed.

All garments are embroidered here in the UK and have approx 2 week turnaround.. not the 6 month wait like the last lot were.. we really have this sorted! (thanks to Ken ;) )

Also the pricing is very reasonable too. I will try and work out a price inc shipping. I was very happy with the prices.

What is also a beauty with this GB is that you can have your name sticthed into the sleeve of your polo shirt or T shirt. You can basically have what you want stitched. (whithin reason)

Once i get my samples through I will place some pics up. I have ordered a polo with my name stitched on the sleeve too so we can see what they come out like.

So.. the purpose of this thread is to see what members would like... and how many would be interested in purcahsing some nice shirts.

name on sleeve is about £2-3 extra.. well worth having.

one for meets and one for wearing around and stuff.

Oh paul.. forgot to mention.. your suppose to take the T-shirt off before going to bed :lol::lol: