Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Those Of You With The Aero Kit 18" Wheels

aido

OK, just had a think about some bits and bobs and this got me wondering - those of you with the 18" alloys from new, did you get a spare alloy & tyre or is it empty?

I've been having a look and the boot is flimsy when the spare wheel and tool tray are removed - do cars with the aero kit come with that space empty or can you get something to fill the hole?

Thanks in advance

OK, just had a think about some bits and bobs and this got me wondering - those of you with the 18" alloys from new, did you get a spare alloy & tyre or is it empty?

I've been having a look and the boot is flimsy when the spare wheel and tool tray are removed - do cars with the aero kit come with that space empty or can you get something to fill the hole?

Thanks in advance

Are you talking about the new Aero2 kit Lexus are fitting?

I have 5 Chicane 18" alloys with the TTE body kit (aero2). Front and rear bumpers were fitted by Lexus.

There's room for an 18" alloy and tyre if that's what you mean?

Hope I have understood the question :duh:

Neil

Thanks Colin & Neil, that was what I'm after!

Basically I'm without spare at the moment and the boot liner doesn't seem that strong so wondered if the Aero kit's came with the spare wheel or whether there was just a big bit of plastic down in the hole!

No mate, as standard you'll get a full alloy and tyre, and judging by this thread if you have the 18's they'll even check another one of them in too :)

Whree abouts are you in Derby then mate, I'm not far from there at all!

BTW, welcome to LOC ;)