Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Klasse And P21s Detailing Products

Matthew_McNally

There was some interest in a group buy on detailing products, particularly on Klasse and P21S.

I have spoken to our American detailing partners, and we can offer two separate packages.

Package 1 - $61.16 (£34.02)

Klasse All in One Polish

P21S Carnuba Wax

Sonus Gloss Shampoo

Sonus Carnuba Spritz

Sonus Buffing Towel

Package 2 - $52.16 (£29.01)

Klasse All in One Polish

Klasse Sealant Glaze

Sonus Gloss Shampoo

Sonus Carnuba Spritz

Sonus Buffing Towel

A special shipping rate has also been negoiated - $30 (£16.69) shipping to your door.

These are superb prices, a full 25% saving on the normal retail price.

We need 15 members to qualify for the group buy.

These are excellent products - I have personally used the Klasse and P21S products, and they are simply outstanding.

Package #1 is probably more suitable to someone who wants a great look from a polish and wax - Klasse AIO and P21S work really well, and give a deep, wet look shine.

Package #2 would be the one I recommend. Klasse sealant glaze is brilliant.

It really enhances the shine that the All In One gives you, will act as a paint woork protector, and will reduce future detailing to a wash and spray with the carnuba spritz.

its a bit more work though - you really need to apply multiple layers of the product to get the best results.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the £16.99 P&P on top of each purchase Matt? Maybe members who are quite close by to one another could come up with an arrangement to get the stuff shipped to one address to minimise cost?

don't think so Claire, they base their shipping on weight :blush:

£16.99 is not bad though - to your door from the states, within 4 days normally

Is the £16.99 P&P on top of each purchase Matt? Maybe members who are quite close by to one another could come up with an arrangement to get the stuff shipped to one address to minimise cost?

don't think so Claire, they base their shipping on weight :blush:

£16.99 is not bad though - to your door from the states, within 4 days normally

It's a good price Matt, just trying to justify it to myself!!!

tesco tea tree oil shampoo has just given my bald bonce an absolutely amazing shine, thinking of trying that on the car!

so is the sealant glaze actually a wax then or do you still need a coat of wax in there before the sealant glaze goes on?

so is the sealant glaze actually a wax then or do you still need a coat of wax in there before the sealant glaze goes on?

no, its errr - what is says - a sealant glaze :lol:

it seals and protects the paintwork - and if you take the time to build up the layers, you may be happy without waxing.

I built up 5 layers on my IS, and although the topping of P21S made it look great, I was totally happy with the finish from the AIO and 3 coats of sealant glaze.

The SG is a bit harder work though, apply it very thinly, and wipe of, and wait 24 hours between coats.

so basically i need to build up the layers of the sealant glaze and then finish it off with a wax for a really great finish. or as you may say i may be happy without waxing.

ah stuff it, put me down for kit 2 and ill see what happens!

so basically i need to build up the layers of the sealant glaze and then finish it off with a wax for a really great finish. or as you may say i may be happy without waxing.

yes - thats it mate.

Its a sealant, so you get the paintwork underneath looking the canine's conkers, then seal that finish in.

As you build up the layers of the sealant, the shine deepens - I was really happy with the 5 layers of SG, without the wax afterwards.

Whats this like compared to Meg's

I prefer Klasse to megiuars - personal preference.

If you have megiuars kit in the house, then I would keep using it.

If you need new cleaning products, I would get these, especially if you have a dark coloured car. :winky:

So Matt, how long does a coat of the sealant glaze last for? Does it bead water etc like I could expect with a wax?

I'm really not sure what to do as I've seen Raz's car which was done with P21S and that is incredible, but I've seen Steve's car too and that also looked incredible - what do I do ?

So Matt, how long does a coat of the sealant glaze last for? Does it bead water etc like I could expect with a wax?

get a decent few layers on mate, and you'll be good for 3-5 months before you are back at the "polish it all off with AIO and start again" stage.

It rained a few times on my IS when I only had SG on, and the water did bead.

Never made any comparision to it with the P21S on though - sorry :blush:

I'm really not sure what to do as I've seen Raz's car which was done with P21S and that is incredible, but I've seen Steve's car too and that also looked incredible - what do I do ?

Not that I want to tell you what to do mate, but if I was you (knowing you have 'our' Porter :lol::lol: ), I would get the sealant glaze kit.

2 goes of All In One with the porter will back your paint work gleam, and applying and polishing the SG with the porter will be real easy. :winky:

tell you what mate - seeing as you are doing me that favour, if you want kit 2, I'll lend you my P21S wax to finish your motor off with ;)

Thanks for the offer Matt, but I'm trying another secret product out which I haven't tried out yet, and it's none of the above (nor Zaino!!!)