Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

She's Back! One Year On.

aido

WOW.... That looks :tsktsk: mental....

Thats got to be one of the best looking 200's i've seen.

Kept that quiet didn't you (or did i miss the press release ?)

What's happening with :zee: . What's he doing with his car ?

Thanks Dunc, wouldn't go that far mate, I've got a long way before I'm anything near what you, Barry, Maz, Daza and loads of the other lads have (or had) already, it's good fun though this journey :P

Zee had my standard kit so is driving round in a two tone car like I was for a while, think he's enjoying the Lexus luxury though ;)

As for keeping it quiet, didn't say a word mate, first thing that was said on here was Steve saying he liked my secret mods a couple of days ago! Quite a few of the lads knew though, think I mentioned it at Cheltenham when I was bladdered up!

Amazing what a few bits of plastic can do!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking fantastic mate!

shame you didnt keep the two tone effect though :lol::lol::lol:

zee, i take it all back about the wheels! they do look much better on a darker car though.

Yep, we told em eh Steve and they didn't believe us :)

Think we all need to meet up, yourself, Kieran, Pete J, just missed Gus of course, and everyone else with a Granite Sky so we can show 'em how it's supposed to be done :lol:

Zee has been my personal advisor on this car of course - I've just bought most of it off him ;)

Can't get it out the drive mate :oops:

But don't fear have a bag of pebbles from B&Q in the boot which will sort that out, couldn't do it tonight as we had visitors!

That sure looks Tough!! very intimidating to passers :ph34r:

Are you running HID? or is it the yellow fogs the make your main beam look so clean and white!?

Granite Sky was my first choice, but i got my black tezza at an unrefusable price.

Overall well done, everything really works well B)

Mr Singh, the HID's aren't in there at the moment, those are Zee's XWhite bulbs which I bought ages ago!

They are very, very white, but the HID's when I was trying them out just blow them away!

I will get more pics when I get the bits back and installed as the HID kit was awesome :)

I'd forgotten how **** the lights as standard are - had a loan IS200 for a couple of days and at night the bulbs were useless!

Mate, that car looks really nice !! Not sure about the front splitter - but the rest of it looks wicked ! - Congratualtions !

BTW : How the hell is the car soooo clean ? Mine's Granite Sky, and I can never get it lookin like that ? :blink:

Easy, the garage washed it :P

I prepared it well with Meguiars NXT mate and the PC - keep your eyes open as Mr Mcnally may be offering another group buy on something to make your car nice and shiny before Xmas!!!

Also, bear in mind that the bumpers have just been repainted this week!!!!

I wasn't sure on the front splitter to be honest but it looks much better in the flesh, I really like it now, I understand where Zee was coming from with that one :)

Mind you, I've got other plans afoot for the long term :whistling:

:crying:

Don't say that Maz, I'm skint already!!!

You got any more hand me downs for me, mate :P

That's your wheels and your gear knob I've got now, wonder what I'll get next ;)

Looking forward to seeing yours next time it comes out the bodyshop mate, she's just awesome :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links