Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

She's Back! One Year On.

aido

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the ideas on there came from you boys on here, I've only copied what all the rest of you have done, my car is basically Zee's but darker now!

Maybe you should get together and put a hit squad together of people who can come up with nice new mods and blitz someone's car for them quick time, could make a show and call it "Modders eye for the chav guy" :P

Fargo, my car is always going to be let down by the engine bay mate, think me and Steveaudio can park next to each other for years and they'll both look just as dirty inside :lol:

It's already looking dodgy Rob, tyres replaced and the wheels are minging, but I'm taking it somewhere tomorrow to get the camber sorted so can't be ****d to clean it when it's just going to get dirty straight away again on the machine!! Will sort it out tomorrow!

Balls, just scratched the paint off the lower corner of the bumper, was coming out of a tight turning and when I realised I wouldn't make it there was a car behind me that wouldn't budge - scraped it down to the plastic :(

Going to try some of the Lexus touch up paint on it in a bit to see if that covers it up for now, the car's back in the bodyshop anyway in the next couple of months to get the rear door dints sorted out properly. Only took me a week to **** it up :crying:

Worse things happen so I'm not that bothered, guess I might as well start looking at other bumpers now then since it will all need spraying I guess (unless they'd just take the front lip off, spray that and then reattach?)

Got my touch up paint at the ready so going to give that a go when it stops raining!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links