• 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-80
    • 81-90

i'm 30 and my is250 was my semi-midlife crisis purchase LOL decided i was being far too sensible with an economic diesel saloon so cashed in all me savings, smiled sweetly at the bank manager, and now i have a massive smile on my face every time i floor it and watch the fuel guage drop - much better LOL

Early 50s. Great age to be. Highest disposable income I've ever had, low insurance and a GS450h as a mid-life crisis car. After all, who wants a slow, low, little sports car that's hard to get in and out of and noisy? :lol:

Malc

• 9 months later...

Hi early 60,s age is just a number :D I,m supprised at the number of young guys on here ! in my area they all seem to bomb round in noisy saxos and corsas

and for braindead I also have a little sportscar low , hard to get in and out of , not slow or noisy brilliant rear wheel drive MX5 series 3 ( fresh air and fun )

Hi early 60,s age is just a number :D I,m supprised at the number of young guys on here ! in my area they all seem to bomb round in noisy saxos and corsas

and for braindead I also have a little sportscar low , hard to get in and out of , not slow or noisy brilliant rear wheel drive MX5 series 3 ( fresh air and fun )

I'm with trueblue, I have a little sportscar - more of a GT really, Porsche 944 - it's done 42 miles in four years, my 'everyday' cars have been far more comfortable and even quicker!

• 7 months later...

i see know one has posted here for a few months so i though i would just done the age thing am 26, running an is300 on a 51 plate 7 years NCB

how comes i still have to pay just over £800 for 3rd party fire and theft :question:

have owned my IS for around 5-6 months now it is worth it tho :lol:

Having read all these I daren't mention my age.

Lets just say if I had candles on my birthday cake, the fire brigade would be standing by

'cos of the fire risk...

Having read all these I daren't mention my age.

Lets just say if I had candles on my birthday cake, the fire brigade would be standing by

'cos of the fire risk...

lol, just dont do it on the 5th november they may not show up if needed !!!!!!!!!! :winky:

I turn 40 in a few weeks. Got my IS a week ago and my mate said it was an old man's car. I agreed but not so sure now judging by the number of under 30s in this poll.

• 1 month later...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just returned to the forum after a few years away.

I am 26 and have just got back into the lexus fold, previously had an is200 sport around 5 years ago & I have just purchased a 58 plate Canterbury blue is220d. :)

So I guess I was 21 when I originally bought a lexus!

• 7 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links