• 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-80
    • 81-90

I'm the only youngster! Well I was when I voted anyway. Not for long though, I'll be moving up to the 22 in a couple of months...

Oh yeah, one more thing, you old buggers!

Ha ha, the youth of today, we have no respect for our elders....

I'm the only youngster!  Well I was when I voted anyway.  Not for long though, I'll be moving up to the 22 in a couple of months...

:o one word mate,

CHEAPER INSURANCE

ok so its two words,..... us oldens are allowed to make mistakes

I'm the only youngster!  Well I was when I voted anyway.  Not for long though, I'll be moving up to the 22 in a couple of months...

And i thought i was one of the youngest at 23!

Words of wisdom - in order to be old and wise, one must first be young and stupid!

Stu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At 55 I can look at good looking young ladies without their boyfriends wanting to beat me up, I can drive an old man's car with pride, I get good tables in restaurants and even get served quickly in pubs. Growing older is a direct consequence of having been gifted with life, but inside we get no older than 25.So!!! bugger getting old, just live!

At 55 I can look at good looking young ladies without their boyfriends wanting to beat me up, I can drive an old man's car with pride, I get good tables in restaurants and even get served quickly in pubs. Growing older is a direct consequence of having been gifted with life, but inside we get no older than 25.So!!! bugger getting old, just live!

lol .......... well said ! :D

Im probably the youngest now im only 19!!

19 and proud!!!!

:o

19 and driving an IS?

At that age I spent all my money on women and beer, actually I still do 7 years later :blush:

I'm amazed there are so many youngsters driving the IS, nearly everyone I've seen in the local area in an IS is old (except for the one's I know from here!)

There is a nice GS430 kicking about though with the number plate L3XSS - I'm going to get a flyer on there one day :)