Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300

I test drove it. Pretty nice! E-shift takes more than a few minutes to get used to. But for £8k you get GS300 engine, full leather, auto/E-shift, sport spoiler, HID headlights, smoked rear tail lights and urrm not sure what else. Nearly bought it, but decided to put a kit on mine instead! Would've got a red one! Nice new colour in the range!

Where did 8 grand come from?

AFAIK the 300 is £26,700 otr, it has sport trim and the 200 Sport is £21,205 otr

A difference of £5,495. It's also auto (only :mad: ) which is an £1195 option on the 200.

So the real difference is £4,300

Yeah, I know the 200S is £18,615, but that's not a fair comparison.

• 2 weeks later...

I must be one of those few people who have an IS300! Previous owner of a 200 but upgraded because I wanted the extra power! Believe me it makes a big difference!! Being one of those people who travel up and down the M4 the auto box is great. The E-shift is GR8 fun as well. I was alwaya a die hard manual box person my self but I'm now converted!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links