Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back To Mods

yemgi

After a bad year 2K4, the year 2k5 starts very well :)

I have just received my bodykit. Unfortunately I won't be able to try fitting it this WE but hopefully next one :) I can't wait to have it on the car.

The parts looks very clean, no moulding marks flexible fiberglass I tiried the sideskirts yesterday, it fits like a glove :)

pics coming when the sun decides to appear :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the carbon lip is off the car, I will try to sell it but it is all scraped under, unnoticeable when it is on the car. I don't think an E46 M3 owner would buy it in this condition :(

PM me for the sponsorship ;)

• 2 weeks later...

the bodykit is on, I go to the workshop tommorow and it should be done withinin the next 3 weeks

The car has the 17s on the pics as the 19s are being refurbished and resprayed (for the 4th time :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff, looks awesome, the two tone looks great, like how you've blended the bonnet in too, will be fantastic when the wheels are on, getting better and better all the time :)

Personally mate your car is exactly what I would have done, think it looks mega with the bonnet painted like that, follows the lines of the car and looks like it should be like that :)