MrADeveci

Are you a smoker ?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a smoker ?

• Yes
    • No
    • ...... in process of giving up!
    • ...... retired smoker (quit)

I used to smoke about 30 a day for about 8 years. gave up fully for 3 years and now smoke every nowand again. going to cuba on sunday for 2 weeks so shall be smoking lots of cigars but I always smoke on holiday. I think I'm what they call a social smoker. I really enjoy smoking but I can easily go without it.

Don't bother with patches etc as the nicotine addiction goes very quickly, its just habit after that.

ciagrds are the worst.. i am also a second time smoker and thinking the odd cigar will be ok was the worst thing... rum tipped cigars got more and more.. i was then hooked on them... I stank! (still do)

ciagrds are the worst.. i am also a second time smoker and thinking the odd cigar will be ok was the worst thing... rum tipped cigars got more and more.. i was then hooked on them... I stank! (still do)

but didn't you say in the previous post - that you'd given up ? ..... or do u just smoke cigars? :P

Never smoked, already got enough bad habits without adding another one!

Had a few cigars the other New Years but no-one told me you were supposed to exhale - I couldn't speak for a week!!

• 4 weeks later...
Wish i could be like all of you guys that have never smoked, or have given up. I'm 23, and have smoked for ten years.

I've tried that book, and it didn't help me particulrly, i've even been looking into accupuncture. I'll try anything to help me quit, but i'm stuck with the patches, can't use em, the gum, tastes disgusting and hurts my mouth, and the inhaler, makes me look like a real nnob!

Anyone have any ideas???????

Stu

COLD TURKEY mate :sick: its the only way...the way i see it is there is no cutting down you either stop or you still smoke :winky: first couple of weeks is the worst, its about breaking the routine

When your born with a knackered lung, chronic asthma and a hole in the heart, you tend to stay away from anything that will make you feel worse than you do on a daily basis anyway.

So, never have, never will.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Never have and never will.

Better things to do with my time, money and life :)

I hate smokey environments too and avoid them were possible. I look forward to the introduction of the non-smoking laws in pubs, clubs, bars and restraunts.

Nothing worse than having tarted yourself up and slapped on some expensive aftershave you really like only to have the smell overcome and overwelmed by cigarette smoke. Yuk, horrible smell and not a fan at all......

J

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links