Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

fresh bread is nice - say your piece

Steven

As always a site that looks stale becomes stale... so it is time for anothe revamp :yes:

Please give me your favourite colours you would like to see this site... in fact please anser all the questions below

- Colours (dark colours are a no go... this is no satanic club :lol: )

- Features and add ons

- any other comments

Bash them at me and all will be considered. The time of change no one knows... all depends, but will suddenly happen sometime as I like shocking people (boo!)

Hi steve, I still think the site looks great, I know I havent been on a while but, youve done a top job mate!! As Always. The only change I didnt like is the forum link on the home page, it's too small. For new members who arent that computer literate I think they might notr be able to spot it easily enough. Oh yea, tried to log in the other day & kept getting a screen saying too many people trying to log in???? Was there something up with the server??

Cheers

vic

I agree don't change for the sake of change. Yes a button for last 1,2,3 days post would be good.

Also can we have an option, as in gold, to go back to main forum after a post.

Anything that would speed site up - it's getting a bit slow.

I have already got plans to speed the site up.... and you will notice it big time! I am actually going to balance the whole site out between two servers... one for processing and one for bandwidth.. ie for images from the gallery ouch!

The 2,3,4 day option like we used to have will be in place when we speed things up a little.

But if we can all stick this out for a few weeks we will be cooking with gas :)

Colours seem fine to me, but according to the status bar the pages never finish loading.

It would be nice if the links in the forums changed colour when they have been followed (but change beack if there is a new post) - the envelope changing colour does not seem to work

Steve,

The last thing I can see on the page is a banner (for TDI on the message and for Quanan as I am composing this reply), viewing the source it would appear that there should be some extra lines - copyright.. powered by .. etc.

Jim

Originally posted by Steve

I have already got plans to speed the site up.... and you will notice it big time! I am actually going to balance the whole site out between two servers... one for processing and one for bandwidth.. ie for images from the gallery ouch!

The 2,3,4 day option like we used to have will be in place when we speed things up a little.

But if we can all stick this out for a few weeks we will be cooking with gas :)

Hi Steve,

Ordered your Sniffer software from Amsterdam today (oo-er), will take approx 2 days to get to me then I'll send it on an overnight delivery to you. This should really help speed up everything - it'll identify where the slowdowns are and how to solve it.

Regarding the colours - how about blue and orange/gold? Smart, slick and bright!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links