Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Been Car Jacked!

MrADeveci

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked about buying the car back .... and they palmed off to some beakers who apparently had the contract for all there cars. - I didn't bother, so left it at that.

As for the justice, what justice ? - We are in England.

They got a £50 fine and 20 hours community service.

Are you serious? For a car jacking you get a £50 fine and community service? Man this country makes me sick...........

Wonder what happened to the guys who took my car.......... :angry:

A £50 FINE???? What the ****!! That is rediculous....... :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Did have a sob story or something?

Yes, they came from a broken background, with a crack smoking prostitute for a mother and a father with a history of violence who used to beat his children about the head with a broken bottle and make them lick the road clean with their tongues.

The sotry goes on and I'm sure I've heard it before in other cases, but I'm probably wrong.

As for your question about the existance of the Justice System, that's why it was placed within speech marks.

The result from your story, Ahmet, is purely pathetic. As Parthiban said, it's sickening.

Jamie

over the years i have heard of a few IS200's being nicked and car jacked.. now the IS is older there doesnt seem to be much of it floating around here.

scary situation to be in i bet

'Around Here' .............. I hear it all the time still mate.

For DPA reseasons I can't reveal the complete registration .... but there is currently an '07' Plate Silver IS250 floating around london .... that was stolen by means of armed car jacking .... and they are still driving around robbing cash in transit vehicles.

'Around Here' .............. I hear it all the time still mate.

For DPA reseasons I can't reveal the complete registration .... but there is currently an '07' Plate Silver IS250 floating around london .... that was stolen by means of armed car jacking .... and they are still driving around robbing cash in transit vehicles.

That's really scary stuff, makes you wonder sometimes whether it's worth buying nice new cars............. :crybaby:

I never found out what happened to the guys that nicked my car, but after they got arrested, the police told us they have a string of offences and would be "going away" for quite a long time............

Based on your one tho, I'm guessing they went away for a day or two didn't they :shutit: :angry:

i haven't read all the way thru this old thread again but can somebody remind me - was something mentioned about a security gizmo that cuts the power so it can't be jacked like this?

seriously considering it for the new car but wanted some info before i went ahead (a bit difficult to search when i couldn't remember the name of the darn thing! ;))

i haven't read all the way thru this old thread again but can somebody remind me - was something mentioned about a security gizmo that cuts the power so it can't be jacked like this?

seriously considering it for the new car but wanted some info before i went ahead (a bit difficult to search when i couldn't remember the name of the darn thing! ;))

After my car was stolen in a car jacking not long after Ahmets, I considered getting this for a while:

Autowatch 68hi

Quite an effective device where you have to go through a "certain procedure" each time you start the car or otherwise the car will immobilise itself after about 30 seconds - gives a car-jacker time to drive away from you so you can find safety before it shuts itself down.

I never actually got it fitted in the end, but I remember Mike (Mr Morse) had it and was pleased with it.

The other option is I think there's an optional extra with Clifford alarms (Black Jax i think) which does the same thing, but involves replacing the car's alarm and immobiliser as well and you'll need another key fob so I didn't look into this one much.

After my car was stolen in a car jacking not long after Ahmets, I considered getting this for a while:

Autowatch 68hi

Quite an effective device where you have to go through a "certain procedure" each time you start the car or otherwise the car will immobilise itself after about 30 seconds - gives a car-jacker time to drive away from you so you can find safety before it shuts itself down.

I never actually got it fitted in the end, but I remember Mike (Mr Morse) had it and was pleased with it.

The other option is I think there's an optional extra with Clifford alarms (Black Jax i think) which does the same thing, but involves replacing the car's alarm and immobiliser as well and you'll need another key fob so I didn't look into this one much.

ta chuck :D just the sort of thing i was looking for...

Just read this never knew this about you Ahmet this was before i joined the club. Where you a copper at this time or was this one of the reasons for it???

Its crap the punishment system i say bring back corporal punishment sad i know but how else will we ever get through to these c u next turesdays

Don't need to replace the alarm to fit a BlackJax, it can be used standalone.

Which reminds me, must get round to finishing off the installation of mine!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links