Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2005 - Official Thread

Zee007

It was a good day, and it was nice to get a sneak peek at "The Monster" as well.  I can't wait to see that on track at some point. The Jap plates and the "Mini-Monster" on the back shelf were nice touches!  :D

Who was the guy in the blue IS who was "helping police with their enquiries" on the way in?  :huh: I was tempted to stop and offer assistance to a fellow blue IS driver, but didn't like the look of his new friends.  :P

saw that blue is as well, you must have been in that same traffic jam as us :crying:

reg read jason, but not sure who he was, and you are right friends didnt look too friendly :lol:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw that blue is as well, you must have been in that same traffic jam as us  :crying:

Yes I was, it took us over an hour to travel the last three miles to Combe. :blink: Still, I'd only just picked up a copy of that new J-Tuner magazine the previous evening, so it gave me the time to read it. :lol:

I think the guys at Combe could do with rethinking how they get people on and off the site, they're unpopular as it is with the locals, forcing them to sit in traffic jams on event days hardly improves matters. :unsure:

It was a good day, and it was nice to get a sneak peek at "The Monster" as well.  I can't wait to see that on track at some point. The Jap plates and the "Mini-Monster" on the back shelf were nice touches!  :D

Who was the guy in the blue IS who was "helping police with their enquiries" on the way in?  :huh: I was tempted to stop and offer assistance to a fellow blue IS driver, but didn't like the look of his new friends.  :P

That was probably Daza .............. "DAZA_W"