Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2005 - Official Thread

Zee007

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Track & stand please good man :whistling:  B)

Track for a LOC only session or with anyone fella?

Zee mate whats it going to cost for the Track just for LOC, i think i was £300+ so now say we only get 6 for the LOC Track am i right in saying its going to cost £50+ each ;) , put it this way if you can get more for the LOC track then yes put me down for that then, but i dont want to say yes to LOC track right now as there is only 2 or 3 of us for the track and thats going to cost a bit :crying:

Ian - noted. Let me know when you can..... ;)

Marcus - I will only submit a LOC track session if we get 20 peeps. Otherwise, we all get a place on the stand and you will have to book your own track time at Jepfest if you want to go out with the general public...

Ian - noted.  Let me know when you can..... ;)

Marcus - I will only submit a LOC track session if we get 20 peeps.  Otherwise, we all get a place on the stand and you will have to book your own track time at Jepfest if you want to go out with the general public...

OK Zee put me down for LOC Track then & Stand :winky:

zee, is the LOC track time limited to Lexus cars only?

Sorry Ian - I should have responded to your PM.... :blush:

No it's not - as long as we know who you are etc. But, by the looks of it, we're not going to get 20 anyway, so it's unlikely it will happen. :yawn:

BTTT.....

Heads-up chaps, spaces are going quick, so I may need to close this down real sooooooon....

Will be talking to Japfest this week - so get your names down ASAP - it's gonna be a cracker..... ;)

well, perhaps we can open it up to TOC as well? im sure we could get 20 between us?

Good thinking that batman - as long as the Lexus boys don't mind sharing with the TOC folk. :unsure:

without meaning to sound snide sorry :blush:

but I would want to know who from TOC I would be sharing a track with.

some of them are cool guys, they were at Nurburing last year, and are going again.

some of the guys who didn't go the 'ring are also cool - and I would not object to being on a track with them.

some of them are outright boy racer idiots , and I am concerned about having to drive on the public highway with them :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk