Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2005 - Official Thread

Zee007

Zee is there any way i can pay by paypal as i dont have a cheque-book ;)  if i can pay by paypal i will add the 4% on top so you dont have to pay the 4% :winky:

If Zee don't have paypal ..... and wants a cheque, I'll be posting mine in the morning ... of Monday rather, you can pay me via paypal if you want, and I'll post two cheques to zeeee ! :zee:

B)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zee

I have joined gold today and still await confirmation/members pack. Can you get confirmation from someone here so I can pay you the £7 ticket? or tell me what i need to do to for proof?

Many thanks

Oliver

No problem Oliver - pop a cheque in the post fella.....

Zee is there any way i can pay by paypal as i dont have a cheque-book ;)  if i can pay by paypal i will add the 4% on top so you dont have to pay the 4% :winky:

There's always one...... :rolleyes:

please take the spaces out...

(and add 4% to the total please guys to cover the cut eBay take..... cheers)

(remember to take the spaces out....)

:lol: thanks mate :winky:

OK i have just payed Zee :D :winky:

(remember to take the spaces out....)

can i pay by paypal please

:whistling: :D

:lol::lol::lol: :D

i wouldnt know until much nearer the time but i'd like to come along, can I just pay on the day and turn up?

You can pay on the gate (will be around £14 per person) and you will have to park with the rest of the public...

Nice one.......... however, I might be bringing a mate so I will confirm tonight/tomorrow and post out when this is confirmed.

Will you be bringing the tezza?? :winky:

No problem - £14.50 for 2 tickets and a car pass young man.

Not decided what I'm bringing yet - you'll have to wait and see.... ;)

i wouldnt know until much nearer the time but i'd like to come along, can I just pay on the day and turn up?

You can pay on the gate (will be around £14 per person) and you will have to park with the rest of the public...

ok well thanks for the answer, think i'll give it a miss then.

ok well thanks for the answer, think i'll give it a miss then.

must be worth paying £7 now and if you cant make it , you will be able to flog it to another member nearer the time

Nice one.......... however, I might be bringing a mate so I will confirm tonight/tomorrow and post out when this is confirmed.

Will you be bringing the tezza?? :winky:

No problem - £14.50 for 2 tickets and a car pass young man.

Not decided what I'm bringing yet - you'll have to wait and see.... ;)

If I can get an answer of my mate today I can pay you by paypal for speed otherwise out in post tonight :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk