Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Offical Pictures Of New Is250 In Car

DeeTees

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think we have broken too many rules but posting pics that in general circulation to the nation - but my sincere apologies if we have dropped you in it with anyone ... :duh:

no body has dropped me in anything.. It wasnt the general circulation.. thats nothing to do with me or club if its between members.

Afterall its me who knows if it is the real pics or not.

it was something to do with something else Aido and i have spoken about a moment ago.

Time will tell if they are the real pics... you could be in for a shock.. or you might not.

The new IS will have GT-style side mirrors  :hehe:

Yummy!  :)  B)

It may well get GT style mirrors if these are (speculate) allegedly, the real shots (and they are cool) but look closely - I hope it also gets an interior with seats and headrestraints...

I know they are early shots (if they are they are the real thing allegedly or otherwise) but apart from the shot of the interior look at the other 3 alleged shots and where is the interior?

To be honest I'm kind of hoping these are off the mark and the real deal will be much better otherwise it's kind of disappointing when the GS is more aggressive than the IS which is supposed to be the sportier car of the two, unless maybe they're realigning the target market for the IS....

Great minds think alike Steve :P

I know a 430 out there somewhere has my name on it :)

I'm still hoping Lexus pull one out of the bag with the IS though, will be nice to see her in motion if you know what I mean? There's nothing quite like seeing a car in the flesh and all it's intricacies, looking forward to seeing what tricks the new IS has in store for us, and of course, I'll be off to have a good look at the new GS as that's more likely where I'll be going next :winky:

lets face it.. the IS is the budget car of the brand.

Gs is mid range.. cannot go wrong.

Definatly think the 430 is definatly the car to have... quick and very refined to go with it.

pants mate..

thats like saying "when i am grown up I wanna be a GS owner"

Not old enough yet?

If i had the toot i would be buying a new LS430 mate.. regardless of age.. I did not buy my car because I thought I fitted into the correct age category but more like I enoyed the car over an IS...

If you weree loaded and a Lex fan.. you would not be driving a IS I bet!

The GS suits the older members!

I'm 34. :D

I'm making my decision on which I prefer based on

- ownership of 2 IS200s

- pretty extensive driving of several IS300s

- a weekend test driving a GS300

- several months ownership of a GS430

- extensive driving of a MKIII LS400

whats your opinion based on :P