Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Offical Pictures Of New Is250 In Car

DeeTees

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, those alloys look very much like the one's in the pics we saw, but, in the pic above they have a straight face, whereas in the CAR pics they were slightly angled....

Plus look at the body crease to the left hand side of the alloy in the top picture, where the side skirt fits on the current IS's, that's not present on the CAR pics so they could be just another interpretation (albeit very close to the real deal...)

The alloy's look good though, they'd look nice on the current IS too :winky:

Less than 24 hours to go :whistling:

Could be a sport pack maybe, you'd think it would be bigger though if that was the case - looks like that is just the standard line - could just be it wasn't drawn on the car in CAR magazine....

I'm in bloody meetings all day tomorrow so won't see this get launched at 12:15 after all this - bugger :(

The more I see the car with the current pictures in circulation the more im very dissapointed!! Front angle looks ok, side looks nasty and the rear is hideous. Have Lexus ran out of insperation or something??!! :duh:

Hope its not the real deal. :shutit:

I think its going to be a mixed reception- everyone is used to the current design, which is a bit understated and classic, and the new one seems to be an amalgamation of different brands/models etc, as is the norm these days. I think the new one will be a bit of a marmite- you will either really like it or really not like it at all :D

Worst part of the car is the rear. Looks like a BMW 5 series. Horrible, and they should never get rid of what put the name Lexus in the UK dictionary. The rear clear cluster lights.

Shame on you........ :yack:

Problem they've got mate is that it's those same rear lights that spawned all those ******* rear lights for every other car in existance and if they're not careful will cheapen the brand name as everyone refers to those as Lexus lights.....

Personally I like the rear the more I look at it, Andi suggested they could have a little trick up their sleeve in terms of how the lights work, sounded like a good idea too, so I'll be looking forward to seeing this in action next week :D

From what I've seen in the Car mag photo's I love the new IS, I'm glad I've held out and not bought another car - I'm pretty sure I'm gonna wait for the new IS.

What size are those alloys - mmmm!

Aido - as your in meetings do you want to post your mobile on here and we'll phone you at 12.15pm ok!!?!!!

Aido,

You could always have a look at

shutup.gif

From what I can see I'm glad I'm swapping brands, though.

tut tut tut.. dont ruin it

Ah come on Steve - it's a front three quarter view and that's it....

and I'm NOT checking my PM if anyone wants to know what that used to say (sorry)