• Stath Blue
    • Granite Sky
    • Astral Black
    • Aztec Fire
    • Scarlatti Red
    • Kensington Green
    • Pearl or Normal White
    • Yellow or Quartz

I have the Granite Sky, pretty much unbeatable imho when it's clean and it's a bright day - it has loads of sparkly stuff in the paint which looks really cool!

I originally wanted the Plat Ice which I think is the most common colour, but I'd had a Megane previously which was that colour, and in the past I've had a black car which was a cow to keep clean (but looked fantastic when it was) and a gold car which is the same as Damietta Quartz - I liked that a lot and GRiM's car looks great in that colour :)

Think white and yellow are the rarest, white probably out of the two as there were ~50 of the yellow ones and I doubt there are that many white one's in the UK, only know of Mat C's monster, Col down South and a fella from up North with a white IS300 who's a friend of AltezzaScott, but I don't know his name....

Mine's Strathcaron blue, which I think is the best colour (well I would wouldn't I?)

I do like the granite sky colour and that would be my other option.

Sorry to upset the silver's out there, but from what I've seen on the road Silver is the new Red, and before you start ranting I do think the IS holds it's own in Silver - so there! But silver is just becoming too common, would be nice if Lex could design some new colours in the new IS (e.g. Laguna Seca blue like in the M3 - not to copy but just an example)

Mines Platinum ice and i love the colour,

but when i was looking for an IS i wanted a blue one with oakham trim.

Found the one i have and loved the colour and its got oakham trim :D

so i got half of what i set out for :P

Th plat ice is easy to keep clean :driving:

Funny that Black and Granite colour seems most common. Took me ages to find one and even my local dealer struggled to source either Granite or Black.

Must admit, Granite sky would have been my second choice if I didn't eventually find an Astral Black.

:P

So far only one vote for Kensington Green! :driving:

Really like the shine it has.

Plat Ice is nice too - but I see alot of them on the road. :P

duncan might vote :ph34r: Anees :lol: plat ice for me :shifty:

Think I'll send him a PM! :lol:

Just shows how rare and EXCLUSIVE Kensington Green is!

Now I've got the cleaning stuff from the GB it should shine even better!

i am happy with my aztec fire... but if i bought a new one it might be a quartz.

I really like the Quartz too. In fact I nearly bought one. The only reason I didnt was because it was an SE and not a Sport. I looked at loads of IS's before I bought my scarlatti red sport, which probably explains why I new this one was the one for me, because it stood out from the rest and seemed so much different to the others. Ive only ever seen one other red one on the road!!!

The white seems very rare, but theres one near me and thats the only one ive ever seen!

I personally think thats why the rarer colours seem to look 'better', because you obviously dont see them as often, quartz, red, aztec and white.

So its a close one between the silver and blues. About level at the moment as expected I suppose.

What are peoples views on re-sale values for certain colours then? Silver and Blue are the most popular so does that make them worth more because more people want them, or maybe worth less because theres more to choose from therfore bringing the value down. And are the rarer colours worth more because there less comman, so when they do come up for sale, people snap them up straight away so they dont miss out? Now theres one to think about! :P

Scarletti Red

No other colour fires passion and emotion like RED. Some cars it wouldnt suit for example the GS or LS. But in the IS with its aggresive styling it looks the business.