Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lowering Springs

Adrian Thomas

If anybody wants lowering springs for GS, I'm selling mine.

They've only seen <10,000 miles of use. They fit Aristo or GS.

I'm upgrading to Tein Flex suspension shortly so I won't need them.

email me at aristov300@btconnect.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Pictures of Adrian's car can now be found at http://www.xboxrepair.plus.com/threesix36/lexus/images/ (I'm hosting 'em for him!)

Looked at pictures, They are rubbish with a rubbish driver. He's fat and old. :winky:

SPRINGS? Is that the only mod you can thnk of for yor car? I can't believe you never asked me for the springs etc for the LS400's as I know everything. I'm let down in you not asking after all the times in the past.

P.s. to your answer to your other thread. Gtr faster than mine eeerrrrr not any more as spent few pounds on her recently and yours is a dust catcher with a flat Battery. :winky:

Pictures of Adrian's car can now be found at http://www.xboxrepair.plus.com/threesix36/lexus/images/ (I'm hosting 'em for him!)

Looked at pictures, They are rubbish with a rubbish driver. He's fat and old. :winky:

SPRINGS? Is that the only mod you can thnk of for yor car? I can't believe you never asked me for the springs etc for the LS400's as I know everything. I'm let down in you not asking after all the times in the past.

P.s. to your answer to your other thread. Gtr faster than mine eeerrrrr not any more as spent few pounds on her recently and yours is a dust catcher with a flat Battery. :winky:

Hello!

You drinking again?? This thread is from 2005 when I had the Gs! :rolleyes:

I always ask you for advice you know that as I'm a fair believer in care in the community! and besides it gives you something to do :D

As for the Gtr's, wanna race big boy! I've washed the cobwebs of her and charged the Battery so beware, and I haven't fitted the better turbo's yet.

And before you start I am going to fit them and no you can't have them! :winky:

where can i get loweringsprings for my series 3 ls400?

without breaking the bank!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links