Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi, just found out today that the cd changer in the car I'm picking up on friday can take 12 cd,s!. Ive never had a cd player in a car just an old tape deck, to say I'm happy is an understatement. Always wanted a cd player , instead I seem to have aquired a juke box with the car :D . I know the car is just over 10 years, but that bit of kit must have been expensive in its time. I honestly thought it was just a single disc player, quite a nice surprise . I have no idea how it works so it will be fun learning

Hi, just found out today that the cd changer in the car I'm picking up on friday can take 12 cd,s!. Ive never had a cd player  in a car just an old tape deck, to say I'm happy is an understatement. Always wanted a cd player , instead I seem to have aquired a juke box with the car  :D . I know the car is just over 10 years, but that bit of kit must have been expensive in its time. I honestly thought it was just a single disc player, quite a nice surprise . I have no idea how it works so it will be fun learning

Open boot Take it out, put in CDs ,put changer back,close boot,get back in car turn radio on, press CD,and Bob's your uncle :D :hehe::hehe:

Likewise,but I also like listening to 60s & 70s stuff,you know,the ones where you can understand the words :D

oh dear know whos driving the lex with the abba blasting out then :D

:hehe::hehe:

Or 1812

surely gotta be flight of the valkyries

especially when overtaking :D

Hi, just found out today that the cd changer in the car I'm picking up on friday can take 12 cd,s!. Ive never had a cd player  in a car just an old tape deck, to say I'm happy is an understatement. Always wanted a cd player , instead I seem to have aquired a juke box with the car  :D . I know the car is just over 10 years, but that bit of kit must have been expensive in its time. I honestly thought it was just a single disc player, quite a nice surprise . I have no idea how it works so it will be fun learning

Ian, doule check that the CD cartridge is in the changer... wasn't until I got my car home after buying it to fill it with CD's that I found out it wasn't there! :blink::crying::crybaby:

Tony.

Will do Tony :) , thankyou for that, I pick it up tomorrow :D cant wait!

Tick...tock...tick...tock... it's gonna be a L - O - N - G , sleepless night mate :lol: :winky:

Tony.