Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Full Geometry

Purvesh

Yeah he did mention your problem Barry... :crybaby: Is there no way around it for you? i.e. tracking from the disc etc..

it just means another means

its booked into Abbey Motorsports later this month

they assure me they will not have a problem doing it

tony did say that the gear he could have used had been damaged, thus he wasnt able to do it at the time

Bazza, when are you going to Abbey Motorsports!! i have to get me IS maped soon and i was going to take it there!! could meet you there............. :whistling: :winky: i think dave was going as well when the turbo is fitted............

let us know mate.

P.S sorry for going ofTOPIC guys :blush:

20th @ 8.00am :crybaby: looks like i will have to get up early

its at least a ten minute journey

I will try and book it in for the same day :winky: i will let you know how i get on :D

Dont think yours will get on the ramp Paul,anything lower than -40 i think Tony will struggle to get the cameras on.

What is your drop :question:

Scorpion. thanks for that "guide" with the members of LOC, you know their cars more than me, so for the "can do and can't do" i tend to forward them to you? hope you dont mind!!!.

Dont think yours will get on the ramp Paul,anything lower than -40 i think Tony will struggle to get the cameras on.

What is your drop :question:

he is only round the corner so wouldnt be a waste of time having a go..

• 4 years later...
Purvesh81 you are more than welcome... you know i have people within companies ask me "why" do you do it, "why" use your own time, "why" bother with a web site if there is nothing in it for you?..... your reply is "WHY", simply i enjoy resolving peoples distress in this area, ok there is an unseen element where i work from home but thats what i chose to do, anyway "hows" the vibration? has the balance sorted it?

Hi tony bones i have a lexus is200 se and recently had lower ball joints replaced at an indy and retracked,i have not had the car long but it felt kind of nervous on the road b4 balljoints replaced and now seems worse with a small regular knock on drivers side front on low speed bumps-at 70mph the car feels vague and twitchy.

I am thinking of bringing it to you,do you carry any extra parts there if we find for example an upper balljoint worn for example ? and what are your fees and how booked up are you