Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Turbo Owners

CyberCore

Hi guys.

Like some of you I've got a turbo (T28BB) and had some big problems. Some of them not complete solved, bu we're up and running. I saw there are some of ou with a T4 :shifty: so I was thinking bigger Turo, bigger problems, better solutions hehe.

My car runs now at a peak of 0.6 Bar and the test results were 230 hp and 315 Nm.

But lately I'm having some little problems with my boost. My a/f ratio gets down to 10 :duh: when I kick down (you all do it :D ). And when I drive calm after kicking down it feels like the turbo has a small lag (not spinning up rea good)

It pulls, but it feels like there is not enough fuel getting trough.

A lot of the problems got solved after installing the HKS F-Con.

Any idea how to solved the never ending problems :crybaby:

Hi guys.

Like some of you I've got a turbo (T28BB) and had some big problems. Some of them not complete solved, bu we're up and running. I saw there are some of ou with a T4 :shifty:  so I was thinking bigger Turo, bigger problems, better solutions hehe.

My car runs now at a peak of 0.6 Bar and the test results were 230 hp and 315 Nm.

But lately I'm having some little problems with my boost. My a/f ratio gets down to 10  :duh:  when I kick down (you all do it  :D ). And when I drive calm after kicking down it feels like the turbo has a small lag (not spinning up rea good)

It pulls, but it feels like there is not enough fuel getting trough.

A lot of the problems got solved after installing the HKS F-Con.

Any idea how to solved the never ending problems  :crybaby:

Thanks  :blush:

.6 you are lucky then as i can just about run .3 and my fuel cuts of ;) but then i have not done any mapping to the Greddy Emanager yet.

.6 and you are only pulling 230 :blink:

I hope to have the fuel line upgrades done with in the next week or 2 and then i will see if a mate :whistling: can get it maped for me :winky: as i have just been told its going to take about 8 to 12 hours to map :crybaby:

Anything inproved on the fuel system?? :unsure:

If not, then your engine doesn't get enough fuel under load and low rpm.

It also maybe that you're running too rich, then it's also possible that the car doesn't pull really good.

It's pretty hard to configure the car's setup.

You can set it up to run perfectly under load, then you get troubles at idle.

You configure idle then you get troubles under load..... I know that.

Hard to find the golden mid-way. :winky:

Do you have anything to adjust the A/F? :blink:

Anything inproved on the fuel system??  :unsure:

It also maybe that you're running too rich, then it's also possible that the car doesn't pull really good.

Fuel system is standard. I've been looking for other injectors, but nothing yet :huh:

I was thinking about a Fuel Pressure Regulator also.

About the load. I've got new wheels. 19" 8.5 wide. Could this be the reason too. Because my car got mapped with 16".

I had an apexi S-AFC II, but that's been removed after instaling the stand alone system.

Q: How much hp do you guys have?? I'm asking because it seems 230hp is not so high to some people :crybaby:

Anything inproved on the fuel system??  :unsure:

Fuel system is standard. I've been looking for other injectors, but nothing yet :huh:

I was thinking about a Fuel Pressure Regulator also.

About the load. I've got new wheels. 19" 8.5 wide. Could this be the reason too. Because my car got mapped with 16".

I had an apexi S-AFC II, but that's been removed after instaling the stand alone system.

Q: How much hp do you guys have?? I'm asking because it seems 230hp is not so high to some people :crybaby:

Which standalone unit do you have?

Only to get a fuel pressure regulator wouldn't solve your problem.

With turbo you need a boost dependent fpr and for this you need a return-line fuel system. ;)

No this doesn't depend on the wheels you have.

when mine was done it was 280bhp

with 6psi off boost

Wow that's much.... TDI did a good setup on that car I think.

And I guess it's pretty good dyno tuned eh?? :winky:

280HP is not bad for 0.6bar. :whistling:

• 1 year later...
Ive got a 1G-FE Turbo Motor in my IS200 pushing out 240rwkw on 19psi (1.4Bar)

I have a bigger fuel pump and 700cc injectors.

I take it you've uprated the internals also

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links