Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tracking & Alignment

ukazn

I'm on -35mm PI's on a IS200 Sport 2000 on a W

Tyres are 215/45 Eagle F1's on standard 17"

Got the Geo done yesterday by Dr Bones and the kit fitted no probs.

Great stuff mate, so that means my -30mm with OEM 17"'s should be fine !

I just need to put the springs on now .............. (ukazn) hint hint !!!!!

Should be OK

Only problem on adjustment was the rear camber which is at -1 27' and - 1 14' min should be -53' Tony could not set as adjuster was maxed out! The lower you go the more neg camber you get, at least it's in the right direction for hard cornering! So not worried at all :D

Tony mentioned some threads discussing mods to allow more adjustment of rear camber so will have a look for them.

When i went to see tony i was on an 80mm drop on the std. wheels. Car was a total nightmaire to get on the ramp though!!!!

Mate your car looks the "muts" but i am still under the doc with that nighmare trying to get it on the ramp, "but we did!", you must have the only car in the UK that is so "loooow" it affects the weather.

lol.

i got the new wheels on (click my sig for pics)... the osr camber is alot worse than the nsr... might have to come see you again... i can see £££££ signs everytime i drive it.... rear tyres are about £200 each :o

lol.

i got the new wheels on (click my sig for pics)... the osr camber is alot worse than the nsr... might have to come see you again... i can see £££££ signs everytime i drive it.... rear tyres are about £200 each :o

The osr we knew was a problem.... if i can get the "cameras" on top of the tyres i will set-up your geometry for free.....? i just want my name on it!

Scarface "Admin" requested if WIM could provide a discounted tyre price structure for LOC, and i have a 100% positive responce from STS, post your tyre size and make and lets see what the real cost may be...

Just want to say to all that read this post!

I am not a business.

I make nothing from you.

I work within a muti billion £ company owned by Itisho Japan.

They allow me to open up in this area without dispute.

seems that the Japs understand geometry/ tyres / are missunderstood here in the UK, good for us i think....

Will see when i can come down and see you mate.. but... i have feeling your equipement won't mount on the wheels as the tyres are tucked front and rear... profiles are rubber bands too..

mmmmm

Will see when i can come down and see you mate.. but... i have feeling your equipement won't mount on the wheels as the tyres are tucked front and rear... profiles are rubber bands too..

mmmmm

Looks the "muts" though.... still maybe i can help with the tyre cost?

Well, just a little update. I took my car to Tony Bones at STS in Watford and all I can say is that Tony is a great man and very knowledgable in his field. Although he could not do the geommetry for my car because it was too low, he took me through all the stages of what needed to be done so that I could understand more in depth of what all the geommetry was about. Also got a print out of what the camber should be an dother information so I can pass the details onto whichever company I choose to do my geommetry.

The service at STS was very good, I was well looked after and a lot of time and effort was taken on my wheels that needed the tyres changed. I also found out that the wheels had been losing their pressure because of corrosion inside the wheel.

Everything has now been fixed and I will definatley be using STS in future for all my tyre and suspension needs and I recommend that everyones else does too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links