Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've Had A Crash!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh mate :crybaby: , i hope my precious never looks like that, and i`m really sorry yours does--what a gitter.

its a shame that a 'kiss it better' won`t work, and heres hoping that the fool that hit you suffers a particularly nasty bladder infection :winky:

get better sooon!!

Cripes John, looks like you both are very lucky to get out with a few bruise and scratches.

Glad you're both OK mate. Hope you get this sorted this out soon

Geez, that looks awful, :crybaby: must have been a horrible experience. You were really lucky not to be more seriously injured. Did the airbags inflate?

Feel for you, hope it's settled soon, and that you're both on the mend.

Amanda

DUrGH!!! :duh:

OMG. Looks quite bad IMHO.

Really hope that its possible for the powers that be to be able to gix it up.

Otherwise you fancy the IS250? :winky:

Hope you're OK. Good luck with sorting it out.

D

Hmm .. that is quite a bit of damage there ...... erm, I hae to say this ..... but I have a feeling that the insurance company will write it off ............... who are you insured with ?

Is there any damage to the roof or bottom part of the chassis ? :crybaby:

bugger, i hope its not a write off, few of you seem to think it could be, hopefully i'll find out tomorrow.

it'll take me months to get another black one with sat nav and a dark interior.

bugger, i hope its not a write off, few of you seem to think it could be, hopefully i'll find out tomorrow.

If it is a write off mate, would you not be able to "strip" it down to put the sat nav etc into your new car?

If it is a write off mate, would you not be able to "strip" it down to put the sat nav etc into your new car?

Unless of course, due to the accident the car could not lock ... and was there fore insecure .... and someone stole the sat nav :winky: :whistling:

Unless of course, due to the accident the car could not lock ... and was there fore insecure .... and someone stole the sat nav :winky: :whistling:

Naughty naughty! :winky:

dunno mate, when my orion ghia was written off years ago i had to buy it back off the insurance company to be able to break it up for parts and strip it, then i had to pay for someone to come and take it as scrap after i'd had what i wanted off it! wasnt really worth it in the end, too much hassle.

Depending on your insurance co.

My previous IS200 was with Direct Line .... they said that they have contracts with scarp yard dealer ......... so all the written off cars go straight to them, and they decide if / and how much to sell the cars ......... :blink:

Well.. on a more positive note, IF the car is a write-off, you now have the opportunity to get an Altezza (RS200). Just be sure to get the ones with the "L" trim. That's basically the one that's done up nicely like a lexus.

John, if thay not going to fix your car  :o can i have the sat/nav housing  :D  :lol:

I'm after the same thing - but I wouldn't have the nerve to ask! :whistling::blink:

lol, vultures!! what are you like?!

Well.. on a more positive note, IF the car is a write-off, you now have the opportunity to get an Altezza (RS200). Just be sure to get the ones with the "L" trim. That's basically the one that's done up nicely like a lexus.

nah, still an IS for me mate, and one from lexus with a warranty i think. looking on their site though they havent got many sport models with sat nav and none in black.

hopefully it can be fixed, it'd take me months to get another black sport with nav. i should find out the verdict tomorrow, lex stockport collected the car today and the insurance co's engineer should see the car tomorrow so i will be awaiting a phone call...

John, if thay not going to fix your car  :o can i have the sat/nav housing  :D  :lol:

I'm after the same thing - but I wouldn't have the nerve to ask! :whistling::blink:

lol, vultures!! what are you like?!

nah, still an IS for me mate, and one from lexus with a warranty i think. looking on their site though they havent got many sport models with sat nav and none in black.

hopefully it can be fixed, it'd take me months to get another black sport with nav. i should find out the verdict tomorrow, lex stockport collected the car today and the insurance co's engineer should see the car tomorrow so i will be awaiting a phone call...

so will i :D to go and get the sat/nav housing :lol::lol: