Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've Had A Crash!

total cost £4119.37.

new sports grill is listed at £59.15, somewhat different to what the dealerships sell them for, lots of profit to be had on those i think!

Mines going in in a couple of weeks too, with a bill of £4188.49 :P

What worries me is that after doing all those repairs, will it be the same? They try to convince me it will.......... :unsure:

I bet even if they made it better then before you'd have doubts. Its a psychological thing I think. :duh:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

total cost £4119.37.

new sports grill is listed at £59.15, somewhat different to what the dealerships sell them for, lots of profit to be had on those i think!

What worries me is that after doing all those repairs, will it be the same? They try to convince me it will.......... :unsure:

i have the same concerns mate, what was the damage to yours? we can compare notes!

total cost £4119.37.

think when you have a prang you lose alot of confidence in the car and whether or not it has any minor faults you will always convince yourself there is something

When i did the front of my XR4x4 within a week i had it up for sale just didn't feel right after the smash

total cost £4119.37.

i have the same concerns mate, what was the damage to yours? we can compare notes!

Tell then not to fix it john :hehe: then i can have the sat/nav housing :lol:

total cost £4119.37.

Tell then not to fix it john :hehe: then i can have the sat/nav housing :lol:

:lol: what are you like?!!!! im still recovering from that phone trick you played on me! :lol: :D

Some fool drove straight into the back of me a few weeks ago, so hard I hit the car in front too :angry:

Left this:

Somehow, the car doesn't actually look that bad, but the damage is quite bad. Basically, my car's getting a whole new rear end, plus a new front bumper, grille, headlights, and all the other little bits behind the bumper

dont look bad at all on the first pic but there are some nasty creases on the back end. this threads turning into a graveyard for IS pics type thread :lol:

i've driven all of 30 miles in my 3 series courtesy car and warning lights have popped up all over the place and the cars running at about half power. theyre having it straight back tomorrow i can tell ya! :angry:

dont look bad at all on the first pic but there are some nasty creases on the back end. this threads turning into a graveyard for IS pics type thread :lol:

i've driven all of 30 miles in my 3 series courtesy car and warning lights have popped up all over the place and the cars running at about half power. theyre having it straight back tomorrow i can tell ya!  :angry:

there not warning lights there the indicators :lol:

what do they indicate?  :P

That you are driving a B*W

does that stand for a Blinking Mammoth Waste?

I've just had my second 318i delivered and hopefully this one will last more than 30 miles!

repairs still havent started to mine yet :crybaby:

Turning up to a meet in a BMW..............you'll never be able to show your face at another meet again.

Hopefully you'll be made to park in the corner, with a dunces hat on  :lol:

ah steve, ur just bmwist mate :lol: i'll still have my loc fleece on!

Turning up to a meet in a BMW..............you'll never be able to show your face at another meet again.

Hopefully you'll be made to park in the corner, with a dunces hat on  :lol:

ah steve, ur just bmwist mate :lol: i'll still have my loc fleece on!

good job you got the fleece ;) or people might think you are MAZ :P

• 2 weeks later...

hi there

not posted for a long time as i changed my lexus for a beemer about 18 months ago then a jag and im looking again at a sportcross(3rd childs needs)

the reason why i exchanged my is(with sat nav) was due to me sticking it in a lampost side on into the drivers door.

john my damage was no where near as bad as yours as you have listed on the parts list,and mine went to direct line in saford where they tried to repair it except it kept jumping of the jig(aparantley the guy working on it refused to do so as it was dangerous(this i was told later)so d/l sent it to lexus who sent it straight back saying it needed a shell and extensive straitening.direct line then tried to strip it down to verify this and it took six weeks in all for them to settle on it wasnt repairable.

i knew this the moment i come round from the daze my passenger had inflicted on me when he headbutted me when the lampost brought the car to an abrupt halt(not saying what speed i was doing)that the car was unrepairable so i would be asking for a second opinion as i did as i was not prepared to drive a potential deathtrap

dont forget is's are lightweight shells and bend easiley

all the best and i hope i havent put you on a downer

and you will get another is no probs just ring round all the dealers in you area telling them your predicament and im sure the calls will come flooding in as mine did when i went looking for kmy original is

all the best

lapat

hi there

not posted for a long time as i changed my lexus for a beemer about 18 months ago then a jag and im looking again at a sportcross(3rd childs needs)

the reason why i exchanged my is(with sat nav) was due to me sticking it in a lampost side on into the drivers door.

john my damage was no where near as bad as yours as you have listed on the parts list,and mine went to direct line in saford where they tried to repair it except it kept jumping of the jig(aparantley the guy working on it refused to do so as it was dangerous(this i was told later)so d/l sent it to lexus who sent it straight back saying it needed a shell and extensive straitening.direct line then tried to strip it down to verify this and it took six weeks in all for them to settle on it wasnt repairable.

i knew this the moment i come round from the daze my passenger had inflicted on me when he headbutted me when the lampost brought the car to an abrupt halt(not saying what speed i was doing)that the car was unrepairable so i would be asking for a second opinion as i did as i was not prepared to drive a potential deathtrap

dont forget is's are lightweight shells and bend easiley

all the best and i hope i havent put you on a downer

and you will get another is no probs just ring round all the dealers in you area telling them your predicament and im sure the calls will come flooding in as mine did when i went looking for kmy original is

all the best

lapat

:offtopic: If you are looking to change a Jag for a Sport X the Jag garage in Stockport has one.