Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Versace/armani Suit

Mitch

ok bit of a different question to what we normally get here but i'll try anyways

one of my friends is gettin engaged in october and im best man now i need another suit (overdue for another suit anyways) i want another versace/armani suit but i dnt want anything plain. i have hugo boss suits that are plain black so i want somethin to stand out without bein over the top and very classy

anybody know where they sell these kinda suits as places like selfridges and other designer shops i use only have plain suits or pin stripe type ones and not interested

any help appreciated ppl shop names and contact numbers please

thanks

Probably blow it out of water ........ in terms of quality.

But everyone knows when you have got a versace / moschino suit on ........ It's all about the image  ;)

probaly a silly question but how will they know unless you plan on wearing it inside out so the label shows .

Probably blow it out of water ........ in terms of quality.

But everyone knows when you have got a versace / moschino suit on ........ It's all about the image  ;)

probaly a silly question but how will they know unless you plan on wearing it inside out so the label shows .

For someone who 'knows' about fashion ... and about garms .... will know when you are wearing a mosch or a versace suit mate .......... trust me.

It's the 'design' of the suit ...... and emblems, stiching that those designers put on clothing that makes them distinctive.

Iceberg are great for doing this ...........

Go tailored. I've got a couple made.

TBH, its not as if designer ones have big massive labels that lets everyone know who made it - its usually the inside lining that gives it away.

You should try an outlet centre Mitch - the one near me is Bicester Village, but they're all over the country - they have shops that are owned and run by the manufacturers.

there's deffo a Versace shop there.

There's a big centre in Swindon too.

A quality well tailored suit will always look better than an off the peg suit, in my opinion. I've seen people wear a Hugo boss suit and look like Don Johnson (That's bad) If you want to stand out you could always wear some nice white socks and some boat shoes with your plain black Boss suit :) . Sorry :blush:

I prefer Paul Smith suits myself - there is a Paul Smith shop in Manchester.

I would say dont worry about "names" and go and see a local tailor.

A well tailored, bespoke suit will blow Versace out of the water.

For the price of a decent Armani, you could get a very nice tailored suit from a decent tailor - there are a couple of good ones in London..

Try Christopher Scotney on London Road in Leicester, just up the road from the railway station.

They do Valentino, Versaci, Armani etc etc

I had a cool looking cream Valentino suit from them, even turned up the trousers FOC

I must admit I do like the quality of Versace, especially in their blazers. Although i've only "tried" them on.

My suits are Pierre Cardin which for my physique are the most comfortable i've ever worn, and perfect for work and social events.

I would recommend going for the Versace suit (although pricey) or have one "Made-To-Fit". Have you decided on the material / colours, that you are planning to wear?

I agree a good tailored suite will always look better than an off the peg one. As you are in Stafford you are close to Chester Barrie near to Crewe. I got suits from them (and they make for a number of designers) and they offer tailor made suites too

matalan for me everytime :D

Yes well £40 for a suit, can't go wrong... must admit, i've been wanting to shop their for a while. Saw a nice "looking" suit in their catalogue...

Is it shameful to buy a suit from Matalan??? I think not!!! :D

You should try an outlet centre Mitch - the one near me is Bicester Village, but they're all over the country - they have shops that are owned and run by the manufacturers.

There is a Paul Smith shop there too where I got a suit from much cheaper than the full retail price.

There's a big centre in Swindon too.

rodders planning a trip to bicester as thats where my friend got his versace suits from for both his engagements and there very nice,

stevenage saint- also where the place near crewe?any contact details?

also on some versace suits for example a dark grey one it has black versace in small letters all over itand looks very classy and pimping

and as for others not knowing wot make the suit is, i dnt care, i know its versace/armani etc im verrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shallow like that :D :D :whistling: :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links