Sipey

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

says "faultless paintwork"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

now we know he is lying  ;)

avionics and auto technician? now thats two completely seperate trade arms surely

Mind you does add some truth to the "sweating like a squaddie on a spelling test" jibe

:angry: .........watching you :shifty: :winky:

the only way he could be Avionics and Auto Technician, would be if he was REME, with the AAC, but i doubt it.......Highly

Obviously a pen pusher in the army.......doesn't he go on tours of duty!!

tour of what now is that when the hotels are less than 4stars :huh:

when we were out on ops the hotel once ran out of the chateau de feet had to drink the house wine instead.

War is hell i tell yer

Obviously a pen pusher in the army.......doesn't he go on tours of duty!!

why is it Obvious................ :blink:

but i dont think he/she is a pen pusher, if anything.................a wowwypop

:lol:

He obviously commutes to work 100k + motor,so doesn't go on tours. :D

Heres a deal that went wrong, he would'nt accept payment apparently, interesting comment about blind auction by e-mail from the buyer. IIRC that is in the current Lex one as well. Surely this is against E-Bay rules :o

Bad Deal

And that was in Jan and how sad he was to part with the Corsa BS, BS, BS.

just told me to get a life.. :D ...................how does he know me :blink:

What did you ask him?

My Question

"Are you serious, thats a std Lexus.Whats so special about the Snow Button, general consensus is its Crap.... You need to learn to spell, you make me ashamed to admit that im in the British Army.

Lexus Owner and Squaddie"

His Reply

mate get a life and do 1 havent you got anything better to do than this sort your self out!

The deed has been done :winky:

Not only did i send him the link to this thread, but i also asked him where he got his LEXUS toolkit from. As far as i am aware, the only toolkit i got with my motor was the wheel brace et al, and they all have TOYOTA written on them!!! :P

Will let you know what he says!!!

Stu

Thing is no one would mind if it was Factual.......and Honest, the spelling could then be forgiven.

But to bull**** people into thinking the car is something it isnt deserves all the ridicule anyone can Muster

I just asked this wally if he was a member of LOC, and what was his username.

This is what he replied:

my user name is: _Do 1 u sad internet freeks, get a life!_you/cocks-Dann :crybaby:

Think he's starting to get a bit wound up!

I think he must be a squaddie as the Corsa has a full combat kit :D

I wonder what Gpmg, Milans,sidewinder,

And an exhaust that belches out flames at a press of a button :D  :hehe:

Sidewinders are ours (RAF) think Brimstone would be a better mod multiple targets then

and to the altzza

All of this make it the best looking and fastest IS200 in London pushing it to 250+ BHP 0-60 under 5.5 Seconds ,  Fully Boosted Engine.

fair play to the guy, he must have taken quite a bit of time checking every altezza and/or is200 in london to ensure his is the fastest and best looking, i think Toms eyebrows just clinched it.

and to the altzza
All of this make it the best looking and fastest IS200 in London pushing it to 250+ BHP 0-60 under 5.5 Seconds ,  Fully Boosted Engine.

fair play to the guy, he must have taken quite a bit of time checking every altezza and/or is200 in london to ensure his is the fastest and best looking, i think Toms eyebrows just clinched it.

fully boosted?

it has a chocolate bar in the engine?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links