Tony9r

Would you???  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you???

• Yes
    • No
    • Dunno

Hi Guys 'n' Gals,

I'm really stuck on what to do... I've had my '99 Kawasaki ZX9R Ninja for just over 4 years now, but for the last couple of years havn't really ridden it much. It's in immaculate condition with just 10,700k dry miles on the clock.

I really want to start modding the Lexus, and this is the only way to get some cash together - Mrs9r rekkons I should get rid of it, but I really can't make my mind up - I've been a biker for 22 years and love the Ninja to bits... hence the difficult decision :crybaby:

what would you lot do??

Tony.

get rid of the mrs then you can have both :D

i`m an ex-biker (2 yrs ago)myself and found that i used the bike for work but car for lugging.

M1 on a bike is so much more fun and easier on a bike!!

unfortunately i don`t do any work journeys anymore that the car can`t do and me and the wife share the car :tsktsk: (she works nights).

so can`t justify the toy......besides a ninja ain`t exactly shaft drive is it? :D

i would suggest you check out whether you could jsut afford to have a blast on a rented Duc on a trackday if you feel the need!!!!!

Keep it. Take out a "business loan" !!

Dave, my business is very "fragile" at the moment :crybaby:

better get my large backside into gear.............you @ Brunters ?

Yes mate :winky:

Cool............my boot has some goodies for you :winky: look out for a fat bald grumpy git...........

Cool............my boot has some goodies for you :winky: look out for a fat bald grumpy git...........

oi that me :D

get rid of the  mrs then you can have both :D

i`m an ex-biker (2 yrs ago)myself and found that i used the bike for work but car for lugging.

unfortunately i don`t do any work journeys anymore that the car can`t do and me and the wife share the car  :tsktsk: (she works nights).

so can`t justify the toy......besides a ninja ain`t exactly shaft drive is it? :D 

i would suggest you check out whether you could jsut afford to have a blast on a rented Duc on a trackday if you feel the need!!!!!

Yea... feel the "need for speed", though I feel I'm getting too old for all that 170+ MPH and knee-down stuff :blush:

unfortunately i don`t do any work journeys anymore that the car can`t do and me and the wife share the car  :tsktsk: (she works nights).

Yea... feel the "need for speed", though I feel I'm getting too old for all that 170+ MPH and knee-down stuff :blush:

are you still talking about the bike or the Mrs :D

and given that argument, why mod the car?????????????????????

are you still talking about the bike or the Mrs :D

and given that argument, why mod the car?????????????????????

BOTH :lol::lol:

The GS is a lovely looking car, but being the SE... a bit "plain"... :whistling:

what would you lot do??

Keep it mate. I've had my blade for nearly 6 years, hardly use it. I never want to sell it. You know you'll regret it if you do and the resale will be :tsktsk: , low miles or not. :yack: .

Be like me flog the Ninja get an old Honda or something, 750-4 you can get a resonable one for under a grand, bits are easy to get. Then you got a bike and some spare cash for mods :D