Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Please Help - All To Read

Hi guys,

I'm sure a few of you will remember me :question:

I sold my old IS200 about 10 months ago to put an injection of cash into my business www.elitepcsystems.co.uk

Here is an image of my old IS200 Sport:

Lexus%20IS200%20006.jpg

or

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...e&CODE=12&CID=9

Anyway, back on topic, I have 21.5k burning a hole in my pocket and I am after another IS200 Sport. I'm not after a new one, but I would prefer either a blue or black one and must have SatNav. Styling kits and tasteful mods I'd look at too.

Ideally, I'd like to spend about 19k on a black nearly new IS200 Sport with SatNav, leaving me a good couple of grand to spend on 18" alloys and a s/s exhaust.

Anyway.... I'm glad to be back... and looking forward to being a Gold Member again.

Any feedback appeciated and I am really looking forward to getting back behind the wheel of an IS200 :driving:

Jock

check the buy and sell mate - we have some corkers at the moment.

Steve AudioX's car is up - check the spec on that, and see what you get for your money.

Chris Shipley has said that his may be available (not sure if thats still the case - if it isn't - sorry Chris :blush: ).

not only are these high spec cars - you can be pretty confident they are in excellent nick.

Hello again mate, I remember you!!!!

Sounds like things must be going well for you pal!

For that sort of money you could get an IS300, or is a manual box a must?

SteveAudioX has his car up for sale at the moment, it's a manual with the SC and NOS - but it's a bit older than what you're looking for and is also Granite Sky, like mine.....

Got to admit I've been tempted a few times to get rid but mine is staying for now....

I got some paperwork from Sheff saying that they had something like 15 of the current style IS left which had all been converted to the LE spec with the bodykits and sports grille, and they were going for something like 21k off the top of my head...

Good luck in your search anyway mate, good to see you back :)

SteveAudioX has his car up for sale at the moment, it's a manual with the SC and NOS - but it's a bit older than what you're looking for and is also Granite Sky, like mine.....

Got to admit I've been tempted a few times to get rid but mine is staying for now....

I got some paperwork from Sheff saying that they had something like 15 of the current style IS left which had all been converted to the LE spec with the bodykits and sports grille, and they were going for something like 21k off the top of my head...

I thought SteveAudio had began stripping his back to standard?

I thought SteveAudio had began stripping his back to standard?

Anyone got a link to SteveAudio's IS ? Not my ideal colour, but of what I've heard, definately worth a look!

I've searched his username, but the only pic I can find is the one on his avatar.

Cheers

Here you go fella:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=22034&hl=

Bargain at half the price!

Hope I'd get more than that if I sold mine :crying:

Gavin is right about certain bits already having bee n sold though...

Have been tempted to buy a Vertex - one came up for sale the other day which made me think about getting shot of mine again!!!

With that sort of cash mate I would seriously look into importing a manual IS300 from the USA with the turbo kit already on - there used to be a few kciking about eBay, yes you get the inconvenience of LHD but you get a serious amount of car for the money.....

Thanks m8,

Nice motor, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

This'll be the most expensive motor I've ever bought, so it needs to tick all the boxes.

I had a look at Lexus Edinburgh too, but nothing there either.

Although, I might give Ian a phone tomorrow to see what he can come up with, if anything.... but to be honest, I'd rather buy private.

Would a plat-ice with supercharger and all the bits you could want intrest you (no sat/nav ?

Possibly.... Any images ? Mileage ? Year ? etc...

its 2003 (may) 20,000miles (LSH) DVD 2x h/screens, HID lights, TTE roll bars brembo discs+pads HKS hyper, roof spoiler, styling kit, side skirts, new styling alloys (from 29th) b+m quick shift, oil cooler, im sure theres more just carnt remember :hehe: supercharger, its got a tracker to (paid for life of car)

My friend may be ready to sell his Black 02 IS 200 Sport Navigator, i'll check if you are interested.

--Edit--

I've spoke to my friend and asked him to hold fire on putting it in the AutoTrader for a few days to give you or other LOC members first refusal, hope that helps?

I've put it in the Buy&Sell area as not to clutter your thread.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=22171

My friend may be ready to sell his Black 02 IS 200 Sport Navigator, i'll check if you are interested.

--Edit--

I've spoke to my friend and asked him to hold fire on putting it in the AutoTrader for a few days to give you or other LOC members first refusal, hope that helps?

I've put it in the Buy&Sell area as not to clutter your thread.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=22171

Very nice...... mileage is a bit high for what I was looking for though.

Thanks anyway.

Would a plat-ice with supercharger and all the bits you could want intrest you (no sat/nav ?

Possibly.... Any images ? Mileage ? Year ? etc...

its 2003 (may) 20,000miles (LSH) DVD 2x h/screens, HID lights, TTE roll bars brembo discs+pads HKS hyper, roof spoiler, styling kit, side skirts, new styling alloys (from 29th) b+m quick shift, oil cooler, im sure theres more just carnt remember :hehe: supercharger, its got a tracker to (paid for life of car)

Best one yet......Very similar to my old one. If only yours was black! I just don't want another Plat Ice IS200.

Thanks anyway.

Cheers

• 1 month later...