Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So the old saying "Hens Teeth" springs to mind!!!! :) Is it still possible to buy them new from Lexus or is that route also dead?? Also can anyone tell me what is the correct size of tyre that should be on the rear of the 300 Sport with wider rears?? Reason I'm asking is that I'm picking my 97 300Sport up tomorrow which has the wider rears, the car at present has 265-35-18 at the rear, but I thought I seen someone say they are 285-35-18 ???

So the old saying "Hens Teeth" springs to mind!!!! :) Is it still possible to buy them new from Lexus or is that route also dead?? Also can anyone tell me what is the correct size of tyre that should be on the rear of the 300 Sport with wider rears?? Reason I'm asking is that I'm picking my 97 300Sport up tomorrow which has the wider rears, the car at present has 265-35-18 at the rear, but I thought I seen someone say they are 285-35-18 ???

yes they are very rare still can be got from lexus at over £400 each.tyre size for the rears are 275/35 ZR18 on rim size 10jx18.

Mudsz is right, the 10" wide alloys each are £341 + vat so over £400 new each my dealer did me a discount, he took the vat off and let me have it for £341 although still a tiny bit expensive for what they are. The tyres i have on my rear alloys are...definately 275/35 ZR18 Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's.

Thanks guys!! :) Last resort then will be to buy the rims new. Thanks for the info on the tyre size as well, I dont understand why 265's are on the 300Sport I'm getting tomorrow as apposed to 275's, other that they were cheaper for the last owner!! :D What are your views on gold badges?? There not on the car I'm getting but was thinking about buying them?? Also I once seen a 300Sport with a Gold SPORT badge on the rear!! Anyone know where I can get it??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links