Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parachute Jump For Charity.............

Stu

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on people I'm sure every one has a relative or close friend who has been hit by this dreadfull disease,and had to see them suffer,not only the treatment,to prolong their life,but their gradual decline toward eventual death,if the treatment doesn't work.

So please give now to this excellent cause.

I lost a sister and two close friends,I do not want to lose any more friends or family,so the more we give the better the chances of cures being found.

I will pledge a further £10 to what I have already pledged.

So come on all those who are just looking and not pledging,dip your hand in your pocket, even if it's only £5,every little helps

Cancer? isn't that how Gran Died? and old uncle Bill?.. 'Yeah' but have some bad news about Ruths boy? 'No'..... He's got Cancer, 'Cancer' No way, how can that be he's only seven, are they sure! 'Yes', 'seems' so unfair, still there are loads they can do for him nowdays he will be fine, wont he?

'how' did things go today with Ruth and the Mark?..... 'Not well' ..... 'Why!'

'He's got a serious rapid strain of Lukeamia and is to young and weak for treatment!

'Thay' cannot give up! surley there is something they can do! this is a baby for f**ks sake.

'They' are doing the best for Ruth and the Mark, we will just have to wait....and prey!

A few days later MARK HILLBURY died, actual age 7, found dead in bed by his mother without any warning that Cancer will call for him at that time. He was full of life but he became 'captured' by Cancer. It 'clawed' a child away from his mother and at that time 'nothing' could stop it. The sad thing about this post is that its 'TRUE'.

Today things are different 'WE' can help those that want help . Cancer Research is the only way we can support our future in a 'direct' manor. People like Mr Morse and Stu are risking their lives for our children, and their future..

Todays world is 'distressed' and the immediate news is in front for good reasons, but the good intentions by Mr Morse and Stu show 'true' compassion toward 'US'

Support them!

Support their ambitions!

Support...their example for our children!.

• 1 month later...

The point is guys that the members were all aware of the minimum total required before Stu and I would agree to do this jump - it was only £1,500 FFS and the grand total by the time the book closed (August 1st if I remember correctly) was still way short of £1,500 - like £500 short.

So the jump did not and now will not go ahead, at least this year now.

Thank you to all members who made pledges of money or who supported the proposed jump in other ways.

Maybe this will be resurrected next year.......if anyone can be bothered!

Edited by Mr Morse

Well - I've now actually got cancer now - Mantle Cell Lymphoma - incurable but started chemo this week anyway so at least I'll go down fighting - four weeks ago I didn't even know I had it - so come on peeps - folks like me need all the help (research) we can get ... :duh:

Well - I've now actually got cancer now - Mantle Cell Lymphoma - incurable but started chemo this week anyway so at least I'll go down fighting - four weeks ago I didn't even know I had it - so come on peeps - folks like me need all the help (research) we can get ...  :duh:

F**K ME.... I'm so sad for you :crybaby:.. mate no one can reply to you with anything constructive other than best wishes, and i'm sure your family have drowned you with that, the best LOC can do is to realize that Cancer research is the pinical for any donations and i for one will make this my mission.....

Reason: when my wife had Cancer and i whitnessed all the medication/ chemo with tears in my eyes...... facts were i was scared ( how selfish )

I would love you to come to my meet on the 25th, Cancer research is # 1 on the day for awarness regarding donations..... no one knows this 'yet' so this is between you and me for now :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links