Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gt Battle Interest?

After meeting some LOC'ers and having seen some decent track action at Japfest I'm really looking forward to some of the other events going on.

JAE is covered, TRAX is another good one. I'm interested in some drifting fun and some serious horsepower and the big event people are talking about is GT Battle.

I know this has it's own thread but there isn't anything being done for this show and as I am deffo going to this and want to support some guys (James and Glen)

I wanted to see if there's any interest in having a Lexus Owners Club Stand. I am proposing around a 10 car stand (this can be increased if necessary) So basically we can convoy up together, park up securely and also won't have to park in the main public carparks. You know it's going to be more secure, more fun and easier to meet up.

I've spoken to the organisers and the car stand is free and the tickets are discounted £12 per advance ticket (per person) This is normally £20 on the day

EDIT

New list as follows

Me

Bazza (DEFINITE - 2 tickets - PAID)

MartinC (DEFINITE - 1 ticket PAID)

lexus boy (DEFINITE - 1 ticket - PAID)

Andy F (DEFINITE - 1 ticket - PAID)

PROLEX/Dave (DEFINITE - 1 PAID)

Chris.S (DEFINITE - 1 PAID TO Santreo Promotions Limited)

Monster Mat (DEFINITE - Sourcing own ticket)

Kimi - TOC (DEFINITE - Sourcing own ticket)

ALL TICKETS POSTED OUT

Details of stand etc will be emailed to you.

Just to let everyone know, there is only 1 route into Rockingham Raceway and so I can see massive queues developing so suggest early arrivals.

Edited by OLI_EP3

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm more interested in the japcar side of things I failed to mention the number of euro cars that will be attending and there is the track attack and the 0-60 events that take place not only 'sliding about a bit and wasting tyres' :P

A lot of Porsches - GT3RS' - GT2's

Cossies

Viper

Even a Saxo and a 205 mixing it with the big power skylines, evo's scoobs and RX7's

Other events are RC racing and drifting to which is a UK first.

If anyone is interested and/or is willing to put some money down please PM me or post in the official track threads. with your name and interest.

CLICK HERE

I could be up for this, had forgotten about it till now would have to remove my name from the STS Watford meet if this comes off.

Not that intersted in parking in a normal car park, but a stand sounds good :) especially at £12

Thom

I'm thinking the stand thing MAY not happen due to lack of commitment/interest which is a pity really, as discounted tickets, safe parking and cars all near the event.

I'm gutted..... maybe I should have tried to sort it out earlier?

Anyone know if TOC have a stand I can join?? or coordinate something?

MArtinC........... you are right. but I don't know what the deadline is I can speak with lex and see what that date is. He mentioned that I can have as many cars as I want, but I don't see the point of have 3 cars on a stand.......... especially when one is mine :P

so those interested are:

Oli (interested and deffo going with or without stand)

lexus boy/Thom (interested)

Zee (interested)

Chris S (interested)

MartinC (interested)

I'll find out about a stand tonight/weekend

I've spoken to Lex.

I need to act ASAP and send an email to arrange.

I've even said that I might only have like about 3 cars and wouldn't be a point - however he said it doesn't matter!

So anyone interested??? no limits or minimum cars??

Wouldn't we look a bit out of place with so few cars :unsure:

shame that not more people are up for this, not sure its worth the hassle for you Oli with so few people

Besty

25th of June is the date. Would be coolio to se more supercharged IS!

MartinC

I've decided that I want to sort out a stand mainly so I do't have to park in public car park. :)

Andy

Again the more the merrier

Dave/Prolex

An appearance there or a place on the LOC stand?? :P ON our stand is where its at Dave! Love to see your stroked IS too!!

Besty

25th of June is the date. Would be coolio to se more supercharged IS!

MartinC

I've decided that I want to sort out a stand mainly so I do't have to park in public car park. :)

Andy

Again the more the merrier

Dave/Prolex

An appearance there or a place on the LOC stand?? :P ON our stand is where its at Dave! Love to see your stroked IS too!!

On the LOC stand if I can ...............

its very shiney at the moment :D