Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gt Battle Interest?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet!

you in your IS?? I thought students were poor and spend all their money on beer?? :D

list updated!

I spent all my money on an IS before I got tempted to spend it on beer! Its much more worth the money than beer is :lol:

Right I have updated the list of people and cars on the LOC stand.

thanks for the cheques so far guys.

I will make the deadline around 3pm today before I send the form off. So far it's going to be 7 cars on the stand and 8 tickets (2 for Bazza)

Cheers for the support! :P

I've just realised i'm working on the 25th so i cant make it, dont worry about the cheque, pass the ticket onto someone for me

Chris

bad memory or something come up? :)

I haven't cashed it in yet nor have I sent the form off. I'll rip it up and take you off the list ok.

next time eh?

list updated

I've just realised i'm working on the 25th so i cant make it, dont worry about the cheque, pass the ticket onto someone for me

Chris

bad memory or something come up? :)

I haven't cashed it in yet nor have I sent the form off. I'll rip it up and take you off the list ok.

next time eh?

list updated

for some reason i thought the 25th was a Sunday, which would of been ok. But with me being at Maxpower all the following weekend i had to swap my Saturdays

Just read this on another forum and so to whet some appetites :winky:

SRB will be sponsoring the TIME ATTACK at this event.

We will be displaying the range of ULTRALITE & BUDDY CLUB alloy wheels.

We'll also have none other than 2 of the finest ladies in the UK today, MISS GREAT BRITAIN aka EMMA SPELLAR (www.emma-spellar.co.uk) and FHM's STUDENT OF THE YEAR, ALEXANDRA SIM WISE (www.alexsw.co.uk). The girls will be doing the usual promo stuff for us and if you ask them nicely they may sign your flyer!

We're also teaming up with the guys from AUTO BODYWORKS & XTREME SCOOBIES in Chelmsford, Essex. They will be displaying the CHARGESPEED Type 2 GD IMPREZA normal body and CHARGESPEED GT WIDE BODY KIT too! These guys are the authorised CHARGESPEED dealers for the GD series Subaru parts and this is THE ONLY GT WIDE BODY CAR IN THE UK! and it makes it's debut at GT BATTLE. Make sure you check it out, it's AWESOME!

Plus we'll have the guys from OUTER BODY EXPERIENCE with their S15 fronted S14 200sx, complete with GOLD paintwork. OBE are an authorised CHARGESPEED dealer for the 200sx range and this is your chance to see the quality of their work.

Please join us in praying for sunshine between now and the 25th! 

The Chargespeed scoob's going to look awesome and also the strawberry faced silvia!!!! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

What motorways are people using if travelling in and around the M25?? just wondered if anyone wants to meet up to convoy up.

Looked on the Rockingham raceway website and they recomend the M11 if travelling from the south east. Looks like its in between the M1 and A1 tho

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links