Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Am Thinking Of Supercharging My Se

also consider the "extra" fuel that the thing chomps down by the bucket load as well as consumables such as tyres, brakes, clutch etc etc

also consider the "extra" fuel that the thing chomps down by the bucket load as well as consumables such as tyres, brakes, clutch etc etc

I think officially it reduces fuel economy by 3.3%??

Its probably got more to do with the way you drive it, once the novelty has worn off the extra torque (should :winky: ) mean that you don't have to rev the car as hard when driving normally so the economy shouldn't be that badly affected.

Also I think that you can ONLY just Shell Optimax or BP Ultimate with the Supercharger???

naaaa...

Don't do it....

its not worth it - because superchargers lead to modification....

modification leads to need, need leads to desire,

and desire is the way of the dark side....

naaaa...

Don't do it....

Leads to spending tooo much money on MODS!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once you have the supercharger you will want a nice exhaust to go with it....Then OBVIOUSLY you need to remove your precats.....then maybe shiny bits for the engine.....THEN.....since its so fast you want it to stop better, so better brakes and discs.......then you want it to handle better so lowering, chasis braces, antiroll bars.............ARRRRRGHHHH!!! :tomato::tomato::tomato: :P :P

Save Your Self!

naaaa...

Don't do it....

Leads to spending tooo much money on MODS!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once you have the supercharger you will want a nice exhaust to go with it....Then OBVIOUSLY you need to remove your precats.....then maybe shiny bits for the engine.....THEN.....since its so fast you want it to stop better, so better brakes and discs.......then you want it to handle better so lowering, chasis braces, antiroll bars.............ARRRRRGHHHH!!! :tomato::tomato::tomato: :P :P

Save Your Self!

I think that a supercharger is next Anees :lol: you got everything else :lol:

i am thinking of supercharging my se

what do u guys say???

dont think about it !!

just do it :D

i would say that its more economical

certainly doesnt "chomp extra fuel"

i cant actually think of a negative point, maybe the extra insurance but its worth every penny of it

I think that a supercharger is next Anees  :lol: you got everything else  :lol:

Your like an eveil temptress Gord!! :P

I will resist!

I think I'll invest in keeping it clean instead - its cheaper!! :whistling:

i suppose it does depend on how you drive it, but i certainly wouldnt say that it was fuel efficient! but then in the end if ya drive it like a granny why would ya get a charger in teh first place!

Don't you have to get the belt checked every 10k miles, and get it 'rebuilt' or something every so often?

Just something I thought I read, whilst dreaming about a charger :blush:

the charger needs a "service" every 60,000 miles i believe, but i think its a tolerance check and a oil change.

As for the belt, its a 5 min job to change it

the charger needs a "service" every 60,000 miles i believe, but i think its a tolerance check and a oil change.

Oil changes are not requird with the TTE supercharger - it's a sealed unit.

I was just about to say that ...................and i dont have a S/C :lol: :winky:

Yeah, just do it, turbo or SC, it dont matter, so long as you do something.

Come into the dark side my son, where those of us who have been cursed wander aimlessly in circles trying to think of something else to do to our cars without thinking about bills, food, girlfriends, wives, christmas presents for our children or anniversaries......... :crybaby:

Ive been in the darkside that long I cant see my way out of it now :lol: - and Im looking for another "sensible" car to play with now :tomato: