Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I was at Billing a couple of years ago I visited the Lexus stand as my Dad had a 1994 LS400 at the time (not at Billing) and I picked up some leaflets, one was promoting LOC, so I saved the link as a favourite. When I looked at buying one recently I referred to LOC Forums for help and now that I own one I check the site frequently. My Dad now has another too.

• 5 months later...

:D

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance :)

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

hi there ......i found the site by a card left on my car in a carpark near York by a guy who signed the card ....'' Steve L ''

Thanks Steve!! :D

Having acquired my Lexus in Sept 2001 I fed' Lexus' in to the Freeserve search engine and found the owners web site. I mentioned the site to many older drivers who have Lexus models but have found in the 'senior citizens' category that many are not computer literate and shy away from purchasing one. I look upon Lexus models as being cars for all ages. I find that my 200SE is fast enough but I find looking at the hotter versions at meets to be very interesting.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance :)

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

Knew there had to be one so when I got my first Lexus, typed into Google and hey presto! Great site. Just gone Gold!

Carlo

• 1 month later...

i found out about it on saturday met a couple of uk owners at japfest, didnt even know lexus had a club, i used to own a IS200 sports but sold it 16 months ago and got a S2000 honda, will buy another IS next year, waiting for the new 200 to come out but will see closer to the time.

great cars never had a problem with mine and that is why i will buy another.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...