Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance :)

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

Hi Steve, It was from GOOGLE. Cheers Johnny O.

I was thinking of buying another decent car so I trawled Google looking at BMW, Merc, Volvo and finally Lexus. I had been looking for a forum like this to get an idea of gripes and groans.

After doing some homework on the cars I am interested in, I'm buying an Argento Silver 250 SE-L Auto MM now :D

:whistling: Hi all, was just browsing for parts. Been here a fer times didnt read it properly and presumed u had to pay for reg, so didnt bother. Its only now i need help or walkthroughs i found i was sick of the "sorry you're not a member" thing popping up when i searched.

Got to say its the best owners club ive seen - so informative even when i was a guest

Hi Guys & Girls,new to site having only just bought a is200,had a problem with it....so i thought id check the net for some help,came across this site via google & i must say WOW....really really helpful people i found all the answers i needed,

so thanks to everyone who posted answers to the whole ERR3 thing......ive since ordered the grom thing from the states,

:D

Hello!

Researching possible purchase of RX400h a few weeks ago.

Googled LOC.

Bought car. Joined LOC for more info.

BIG smiles all round.

Will be sharing all my automotive ignorance soon, no doubt - but will mine the FAQs first!

• 3 weeks later...