Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance :)

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

google search and then i was there

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

your Bud

a friend introduced me...

• 1 month later...

a quick google search for a luxus uk forum got me here !

i just bought myself a 1999 lexus is200 se with a few sport bits like the grill etc

traded up from a honda civic coupe which got written off after a guy hit me from the back....that chap is still claiming its not his fault ! grrr

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

Hi there all. another new member who found you on the web via the G search engine. I have been promising myself a late low mileage 430 for a few years now since a serious road traffic accident that has left my spine a bit banged up. Comfort is obviously paramountg and by now I should have taken delivery of said vehicle. Unfortunately and very surprisingly :angry: it was a lemon ( the size of a melon) and had to go back to where it came from. Joined the LOC to (a) meet similar likeminded people who appreciate quality and (B) pick up an chit chat on various issues (good bad or ugly) about the 430 and hopefully prepare myself for what I can expect. I have had two nearly new Jaguar's over the last ten years and can only describe the experience as disappointing. Can anyone else remember having to replace windscreen wiper motors in both vehicles unfortunately just out of warrently.

On that subject : as said earlier, I'm again looking for a gem two/three years old and it would be great to hear any thoughts on post manufacturues warrenty / issues and potential failures that are usual for a two three and four year old 430.

Thanks in advance for any information, the garage is clear, cleaned and ready.

Very best regards :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

Found it on Google whilst thinking about getting an LS430.

Spent a fair bit of time reading lots of posts and that convinced me I was looking at the right car :)

Andrew

This site is talked about alot on Tezzaworld.com - As i live in south london and didnt know if there were meets for altezza's. They all said to try you guys hopefully have some pics up once i work out how to. :D

Altezza

Yr 2000

2ltr - 202bhp

TRD body kit

Silver

:hehe:

Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

Hi everyone

I have not yet read the site instructions so I hope you all get this message.

I found the Team Lexus website by surfing for replacement wheels(larger) for my standard 56 IS220d.

The standard 16's are a bit on the small side.Any help please.

Regards

Westlex