Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

Well I've been doing a bit of research on a IS200 SE as I'm considering buying one so I thought I'd do a search (Google) for an owners club for some tips on buy this model.

And if you look in the knowledge section you should find all the need. Here mate; http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/knowledge/

Stav

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance :)

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

This site was recommended by Mark, staff member at Lexus Glasgow

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

your Bud

Google of course!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

Good old Google

Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

Good old Google

Google!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

Hi Everyone

Just joined today, heard about it at my local Lexus centre (Chester), browsing around and it seems a good site, I have been told about another website called "The Passionate Pursuit" about to check it out before I do does anyone have any thoughts on it?

Happy Christmas and New Year to you all!!

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
:rolleyes::smug:

alright ppl hows things i have recently baught a is200 and am very interested in joining your club, so email me back if thats ok thanks

Welcome to LOC :)

No need for email just come and use the site here!

What sort did you get?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

This is my first Lexus. What better way to find out all the do's and don'ts? Google Lexus Owners Club and bingo!

Same here - Google.

Hello, happy to be here and always pleased to talk to and help if possible. First time user/owner/poster - complete neophyte.

I am a brand new Lexus owner today, having JUST acquired a 2005 GS430. Previous car was Saab 3.0 TiD which just looks so incredibly dated in comparison. Why did no one tell me about Lexus (Lexi?) before? Why? WHY?

Anybody know of a downloadable or even just viewable version of the GS430 owners manual without shelling out a kings ransom? Martin.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

hi i have just joined and i found this site searching through the web

• 4 weeks later...

Good Morning everyone.......l have only been a member on here for about three minutes but have had my IS 2oo for about 6 months now.

l am a total car 'nut'...changing them very frequently but the fact that l have had this car for so long, is a credit to Lexus!

l hope to be able to contribute to the various forums on here so............cheers for now !!!

Barrie (Dr)

drbarrie99@aol.com