Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance :)

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

Found it via Google - I was searching for independent servicing agents. I founds out about a place called ABM (Albin B Motors) in Lower sydenham SE London ! Guys sounds good - thanks Lexus Owners Club. I will update the IS200 forum with the outcome of a serive I have just booked with the place. http://www.albinbmotors.co.uk/

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance :)

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi admin and fellow Lexus owners. Found the LOC quite by chance by trawling the web. Great ideas and info freely available through your site. I've had two Lexus's now -the 1st one was a 2005 IS200 which I hated - steering was too light and and the excellerater was too "jumpy" Changed it after 10 months to a "56" 450H. Great car and will probably keep it for years. Love the road holding and feeling that I am not damaging the enviroment so much.Any other 450H owners out there?

Flipchart

• 1 month later...

Found by searching on Yahoo for a newer IS - and an automatic.

Just picked it up today - an - IS250 SE-L Auto (MM) After over 40 odd years of a manual car this is our first automatic and just love it! Tough time getting my head around Bluetooth though. Can't get it to recognise my Motorola. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links