Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought my Lexus a month ago and a friend also has one.  Sent me to this site as I was having mileage issues. Read the forum post on ISC learning procedure by a very nice chap called lemon.  From doing 21 mpg, now doing 36 mpg.  A big hello to all and your doing a great job.

Oooops my bad. lemon is a guy on the US lexus club owners.  My thanks should go to JBPRX400h for supplying the link. Many apologies

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

google, was purchasing a is250 and the afs light was blinking , googled afs light blinking and here i am. also now i have mod idea from seeing cars on here. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I literally googled "lexus owners club" and got here. If that evokes anything to anyone, I used to visit "Cube Owners Club" so it made sense to me :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 09/07/2017 at 10:10 PM, jido said:

I literally googled "lexus owners club" and got here. If that evokes anything to anyone, I used to visit "Cube Owners Club" so it made sense to me :)

^^ Similar for me. Having just ordered an NX300h and being an active member on a Honda forum, I was just looking around for somewhere similar that seemed useful and friendly...and here I am.

I won't use Google though. I used Bing. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I found the link when searching for Lexus accessories.  Haven't gone gold yet.  Does my Tunbridge Wells Lexus dealer give discounts?

My first Lexus and registered August 1st 2017 after having driven a Honda CRV diesel for 9 years.  Was going to stick with another diesel but after all the uncertainty popped into my local Lexus dealer to see what they had.  Offered a test drive and on impulse bought the one in the show room that day.  Still getting used to the car as it is so different to the Honda.  Likes: quiet drive, looks, easy to drive, comfort, all the tech. Dislikes: reflections in windscreen, boot size, visibility (luckily have the all round camera view), poor user guide and a lot of the tech not explained clearly.  Had to get the full user manual and navigation manuals off Lexus.  Luckily they supplied them free of charge.

• Like 1