Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

It was just a goggle search for me.

I bought a new RX300 in 2005. Kept her for 8 years. Loved the car.

5.thumb.JPG.cdede93245699860db368ad844e1ca4a.JPG

1.thumb.JPG.2d254f2eaa4b89767b7b9eb70fb559c1.JPG

10.thumb.JPG.8680471746f6418f84eabaaf5189499a.JPG

So, I had an insight to how good the brand was. Never considered something sporty and powerful from Lexus but here I am.  

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.c75f31fc0e0e8090b58b705aaccc05e1.jpg

• Like 3

My son told me about the site. He had heard about it from a friend. He has an  RX 350 which I previously owned. I upgraded to an RX 450h and he was very keen to have the 350. Both of us LOVE our Lexus SUVs. 

• Like 3

I sought the Lexus Owners Club on the internet when deciding to purchase a car to replace my MB S500 

I had decided I wanted reliability, a quality build and a car to last me many many years.

I am of a certain age (!) and have been forced to realise that climbing down from a car is much easier on my limbs than clambering out of a car at almost tarmac level.

So reading your forum was a considerable part of my decision to buy a 2014 RX450

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got here through a Google search. [Like most car owners] I've been struggling with a couple of issues over the years, and I've found the Internetz to be the best source of information. Also, the vibe around here is very friendly. The online world — generally speaking — has taken a huge beating, especially this last half decade, so it's cool to see there are still some nice guys out here.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

hahahahaha, been here so long I've forgotten how i got here  ...........  think i stumbled upon it not long into my first ownership of a Ls400 about 20 years ago now :whistling:

but I may be wrong, the years just trundle by when you're enjoying yourself so much with the best car on this planet :yahoo:

Malc

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I searched for Lexus owners clubs and came up with two possibles Lexus world who don't want me! I have waited 3 wks for their approval!!! Could have got approval for a loan from a Swiss bank easier.. and now I have joined lexus owners club uk, having formerly been a long standing member of toyota owners club uk, not sure if this is the right place to introduce myself? please let me know LH

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a 2007 IS 220D as sales stock, liked it so much I'm keeping. As any car I take too I like to get involve in forums.. google search and here I am :)

• Like 1

When researching back last year July for a replacement car, I thought of Lexus due to their past record on reliability. I google searched for owners forums in the UK. Loved the wealth of knowledge that I read, and hence I was hooked on LOC!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I recently just bought a pre owned lexus rx400 and asked a question in google on how to connect myphone to play music to the sound system. The answer was on this site and when I found out it was Lexus Owners Club forum I signed up straight away and posted this 🙂

I got 2008 model i know its old, but will be getting an upgrade in the future when I can afford the rx450h with pan roof 🙂

Conor 

• Like 1