Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Lowering Springs

SHAHZ

Got some TTE springs from Prolex last week at a excellent price :D ,thanks Dave :D, after reading Mr SF thread, i got myself booked in with Tony (STS).

Including geom, it took 3.5 - 4 hours to fit, cheers Tony :) The look aswell as the handling of the car is much better :) ....glad to see the back end come down, car is much more level with the front end B)

Before

post-5386-1117653524.jpg

After

post-5386-1117653588.jpg

Before

post-5386-1117653636.jpg

After

post-5386-1117653679.jpg

Before

post-5386-1117653718.jpg

After

post-5386-1117653755.jpg

Front after

post-5386-1117660683.jpg

I will put a better pic of the side once its had a good clean :whistling:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking good bro.. is that a new paint job on your rims too :P

Are those alloys smoked effect?

Its a special paint, colour code is :shifty: brake Dust :whistling:

How much did you pay for labour??

Look much better, lexus should have the suspension lower in the 1st place they look to high when standard.

£80 + VAT (just for lowering)

On my way to work today floored it on a roundabout where normally there is so much body roll, but today noticed a big reduction, handling is getting better as the springs are bedding in :)

Shaz ........ it looks nice mate ! well done !

Just be carefull .......... when you have 3 - 4 people in the car ....... don't go over any pot holes ........ the rear anti roll bar drop pins don't like it ! :crybaby:

Shaz ........ it looks nice mate !  well done !

Just be carefull .......... when you have 3 - 4 people in the car ....... don't go over any pot holes ........ the rear anti roll bar drop pins don't like it !  :crybaby:

You got PM ;)

Just be carefull .......... when you have 3 - 4 people in the car ....... don't go over any pot holes ........ the rear anti roll bar drop pins don't like it !  :crybaby:

care to elaborate :yawn:

Odd.

I've had 3 ppl in the back with 80mm drop, no such problems here...

Odd.

I've had 3 ppl in the back with 80mm drop, no such problems here...

correct the camber angles add tension to the anti-roll bar and maybe you will :crybaby: I seems one of the topics here is "noise" after lowering the suspension, no real reason has evolved maybe this example is a pointer for the cause. whats the ratio of compression for the "ARB" drop link on the IS with a 30mm suspension drop on a right hand bend with three people in the car and the nsr wheel hitting a pot hole, "can" stock drop links support an extra 200lbs, and even more so can the 8mm bolt that holds all this in place :excl:

On my way to work today floored it on a roundabout where normally there is so much body roll, but today noticed a big reduction, handling is getting better as the springs are bedding in :)

Looks good Shahz. I've had Eibachs for a while now and really does make a huge improvement in looks and handling. What you need now is some uprated anti-roll bars....one of my best mods. :driving:

Standard IS's all need to be lowered....they are way too high!

Oh yeah....watch out for bigger speed humps especially when you have a couple of people in the back. :crying:

couple of better pics

"Looks" vg. i'm looking forward to the geo re-check :D by the way thats on heck of a hill you live on :unsure:

Thats my artistic photography :whistling: :D

i know what you mean, i took a few like that on my "stag" night :D mind you they wasn't of a Lexus body height :unsure:

You now need to uprate your anti-roll bars (sway bars). :D

The wife :crybaby: gave me a geo stagger report the next day and seemingly my right leg was 15degrees out resulting in a frying pan in my future plans :crying: in my dreams i thought that "pan" was the floor pan of SHAZE'S car, from there it was all down hill :D

The wife :crybaby: gave me a geo stagger report the next day and seemingly my right leg was 15degrees out resulting in a frying pan in my future plans :crying: in my dreams i thought that "pan" was the floor pan of SHAZE'S car, from there it was all down hill :D

:duh: :huh::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links