Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Brakes To Go For?

JC Altezza

Also saw a great big brake kit on lextacy, its an AP System (and i think that AP brakes are some of the best in the world) and its $1800 so that should mean that it could be on your door for £1200 if you get it sent over as a gift

Edited by Monster-Mat

Also saw a great big brake kit on lextacy, its an AP System (and i think that AP brakes are some of the best in the world) and its $1800 so that should mean that it could be on your door for £1200 if you get it sent over as a gift

dont forget that Tdi are the agent for lextacy

and i believe its front only

£1200 + C/Tax of about £200 ;)

geting them to put it down as Gift will not cut it ;) , it may do 1 or 2 times if you are lucky

:whistling:

Think i will be waiting for Prolexs BBK :whistling::driving:

I understand this, but i don't think Altezza with possible 270-280bhp needs rear brakes upgrading.

Helll... there are folks running 650rwhp, 600rwtq on the IS300s... no issues with just BBK on the fronts. Even Mat's Monster just has fronts.

If rear BBK is upward of £1000 i could find ALOT of different areas to spend my cash on... If i was in the area of say £1.5-2k (i wish) on BBK's i'd have no hesitation and go for a Endless 6-Pot set which is around $3.5k

For prolonged haaaaard braking and constant beating rear brakes might help on the Track, not on the road, even for monster like power...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links