Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Janspeed Supercharger

Just bought J-Tuner and talks about the Janspeed IS200 supercharger conversion.

"This setup consists of an Eaton M62 supercharger running just 6psi boost, a front mounted intercooler, and a full stainless steel performance exhaust that runs twin sports cats..."

then the big bit!

"the conversion is sanctioned by Toyota GB and comes with 12 month warranty"

Anyone else know about this? Ive not heard anything about this or am i behind the times?

Zee & I were talking to somebody from Lexus UK about this a few months ago. They confirmed Janspeed has fitted a couple of superchargers and were testing reliability and heat build up as this was Lexus UK's main concern (the heat). If these trials went ok Lexus UK would look at offering these through Janspeed, not heard anything to confirm this report though, shall have to do some digging around.

not sure about this ( the janspeed conversion approved by TGB)

why would TGB approve something done by an outside company which was the same (or very similair) to something a sunsidiary(TTE) had developed and homogated.

furthermore I'm in regular contact with Lexus GB :ph34r: and the corporate view on the s/c conversion is that it doesnt fit the corporate lexus image (one reason for 50 odd s/cs sitting on a shelf)

to conclude think its journo heffers dust

looking at the photos of the kit in j tuner it is just the full TTE kit with a janspeed exhaust.

altho if you look to the right of the air intake i can see a HKS blow off valve???? im confused????

the kit even has all the TTE stickers and engraving so i think its cheeky calling it a janspeed kit!

looking at the photos of the kit in j tuner it is just the full TTE kit with a janspeed exhaust.

the kit even has all the TTE stickers and engraving so i think its cheeky calling it a janspeed kit!

I've just seen it and have to agree. The supercharger looks exactly the same as mine and you can see the TTE engraving on the pipes :ohmy:

• 7 years later...

Apologies for reviving a very old thread but I have just bought the s/c car that was owned by the Managing Director of Janspeed UK.

Does anyone have any information on it or the kit or the development work that Janspeed done on it?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links