Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Turbo+emanage Users, Ahoy!

I'm sure that there's been someone else besides me on the forum, who was using eManage with a turbo installation, right? I wondered if we could join our forces, and swap the setting files... I'm having a slight problem going lean when on higher boost.

Someone, anyone? :crybaby:

Hi mate, yes its me................I dont know if i can help you mate as i have not had my IS maped yet ;)

Does it mean that all your fuel and ignition maps are still reading only zero's? If you have done anything to your maps, I would be interested to seem them and compare to mine. Maybe we could still "swap" files and see each others settings, what do you reckon?

Cheers!

Hi mate, yes its me................I dont know if i can help you mate as i have not had my IS maped yet ;)

Does it mean that all your fuel and ignition maps are still reading only zero's? If you have done anything to your maps, I would be interested to seem them and compare to mine. Maybe we could still "swap" files and see each others settings, what do you reckon?

Cheers!

Hi mate, i have not had it maped yet so yes all my fueling & ignition maps read "O" on all............i did try to map it but i stoped and then reset it all :huh:

But the car is running ok for now! but i will be geting it maped very soon :winky:

But the car is running ok for now!

How could that be?!? :blink:

What boost are you running on? Doesn't it go lean when under boost? Oh but hey, didn't you have that fuel system upgrade (pump, return line, FPR, etc)? Can you PM the details of your fuel mods, I have to do that too, I guess...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links