Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Crashed My Lex Today!

Hi all, :crybaby: i had a crash today on the A2..............i pull on to the A2 and i went to over take someone but as i went pass the 1st car the car infront of him pulled out on me.............i went brake, so i would not hit him and when i did the car pulled to the right and that took me onto the muddy bit that sits on the outside lane "centre" bit. all the mud has been left there from when they did the new road :angry:

as soon as my wheels tuched this f :tsktsk: ing mud i lost all TRC and it spun me...........and i end up going sideways across the A2 and down a ditch........... :crybaby::crybaby:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys............yea im ok, had my son in the car as well :crybaby: apart from filling sick we are ok...................just sitting here thinking what could have been :crybaby::crybaby:

as for the car well! i will get some Pic,s up over the weekend, it dont look good but i think it can be fixed "well i Hope it can any way" :crybaby:

Sorry to hear about that at least the pair of you escaped unhurt even though the lex seems to have bore the brunt of it :crybaby:

When you hit the mud did the TRC really just give up?

no me and my son are ok not one mark on us thank *** :)

yea ahmet they was there for about 5 mins then went as it was just my car that crashed :crybaby:

Sorry to hear this Marcus.

Was there any injuries ? and did the police attend the scene ?  :ohmy:

as it was a very hot day today, the mud was dry as anything! and when the back wheel went on it the car just spun us round so we was faceing the way we just come, and end up going side ways :crying:

Sorry to hear about that at least the pair of you escaped unhurt even though the lex seems to have bore the brunt of it :crybaby:

When you hit the mud did the TRC really just give up?

no me and my son are ok not one mark on us thank ***  :) 

yea ahmet they was there for about 5 mins then went as it was just my car that crashed :crybaby:

Did they take any details from you ? did they say anything ...................

I do hope you don't get reported for traffic offences ........ :crybaby:

Main thing is that you are both okay.

The damage to the car is a sickener but that can be fixed a lot easier than you or your son.

Hope she is back on the road soon and looking as good as ever.

Sorry to hear that mate. Thats the thing with accidents, they happen when you don't expect it.... and stun you.

Could have been worse by the sounds of it.. Lucky there were no other cars involved and no one hurt!

Damn mate, that sounds awful :ohmy: Don't expect something like that when the weather's this nice

Reminds me of many years back when my dad spun his car off the A406 on black ice, he was lucky, only needed a new alloy for the car, hopefully yours will be the same

What made the car pull to the side under braking? Hope the car's not to fault for the whole thing

Glad you and your son are unhurt as well

Thats really bad mate :o sorry to hear that.

sounds like it could have been worse, thats a busy road :unsure:

Still you're both ok, thats a good thing, still big bummer about the car

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links