• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for all your nice posts :)

Here are some Pic,s of my car :crybaby:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...cmd=si&img=1638

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...cmd=si&img=1636

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...cmd=si&img=1634

The guy i talked to today seems to think they will fix it.............as it is an IS200 Turbo / if it was just an IS200 he said they would just right it of.. but i can not pick an IS200 Turbo up from any where........hes 99% that they will Fix it...... :yawn:

Holly Cow Marcus, I'm glad both you & your son are OK, looks a mess mate, hope she can be fixed and put right, did the other car stop?

no he did not , as i dont think he was looking if any thing was comeing........ :angry:

I have just been onto the insurance co, and i told them i was not happy for it to go to just any old place to get fixed, so they said i can pick aplace where it is to get fix.............thats the good thing :)

bugger me that looks quite bad

gallery_4568_11_265206.jpg

That looks scary, you must of hit the ditch hard...

the driver side needs re-painting and skin panels by looks of it?

i will be driving extra extra careful me thinks :crybaby:

dont be too surprised if they write it off, that is a fair bit of damage

where are they going to get an IS200 Turbo from to give to me ;) if they do write it off :winky: so me thinks they will fix it...........

marcus i think they will write it off ,they dont have to give you a is200 turbo just the market value for your car (including turbo).i have dealt with a lot of salvage and when the roof is kinked like yours unless the car is new and low mileage they almost always write them off.you can buy yours back at a good price and reuse the turbo and anything else that has survived the crash .hope your sorted soon ,was looking nice as well .

dont be too surprised if they write it off, that is a fair bit of damage

where are they going to get an IS200 Turbo from to give to me ;) if they do write it off :winky: so me thinks they will fix it...........

does your insurance companycover the cost and replacement of the turbo kit etc??

ooouch

glad to see you and your son are ok thats the most important thing

thats a fair bit of damage mate, in my view they will write it off :crybaby:

it all depends on their valuation of the car, and they never seem to value too high !

the more bills and reciepts you can produce the better, to try and convince them of the value

if they do write it off you want to try and buy it back if only to salvage your parts

you did declare all mods i hope :ohmy:

once again sorry to see this, if you need any help let us know

Just logged on and saw this.

Bit of a prang there Marcus.Feel for you, hope it's fixable.

some drivers think their mirrors are for checking their complextion or hair,and do not realise it's a driving aid

just got in and read this realy sorry for you mate glad you and the nipper is fine

as for finding another is200 turbo for the ins if the ins phione me or dave with a stupid offer we may think about it :shifty:

:P :winky:

what ever they offer me.............will never get me an IS200 Turbo............so im hopeing they will fix it ;)

Prolex has put me onto a very good guy that can fix it :winky: just have to wait and see how much its all going to cost! and then see what the ins say about it :yawn:

damn, thats shocking - sorry to hear that!!!

if you need anything just give me a shout!

also if you want a garage to do the work use mine, you seen the job they did to mine + more!

anything else i can do for you just ask you got my mobile, there is an aztec fire drivers side wing, door and passenger door and wing mirror left from the altezza if that helps get the parts flowing quick.

damn, thats shocking - sorry to hear that!!!

if you need anything just give me a shout!

also if you want a garage to do the work use mine, you seen the job they did to mine + more!

anything else i can do for you just ask you got my mobile, there is an aztec fire drivers side wing, door and passenger door and wing mirror left from the altezza if that helps get the parts flowing quick.

Thanks for that mate, i could well do with them bits mate...........i will let you know ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links